New pics of my LS....finally!

LSblack00

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I posted pics, so after some mods, here are some new pics. Theres some others I took but I am saving those for Sept's LSOTM :cool: .

LS 028.jpg

LS 034.jpg

LS 041.jpg

LS 042.jpg

LS 023.jpg

Nice, good to see people using my DIY:D Thats a good looking black LS.

Go find some lighter patches of road so we can see the damn thing against the ground:p

:D

awesome LS, definatley one of the nicer black ones ive seen, very clean. nice choice of wheel. glad its a full black wheel unlike mine with polished lip :(

Very nice clean look! Not overdoing it with the mods is the best in my opinion.

I see you did some donuts behind that warehouse before photoshooting. lols

Really diggin' the theme man, I am headed that way. x2 on the rear surround. Also I think dyeing those foglight lenses would look. awesome

Damn thats a good lookin car.

It would look much better IMO to black out the center caps too.

Nice, good to see people using my DIY:D Thats a good looking black LS.

Go find some lighter patches of road so we can see the damn thing against the ground:p

:D

Thats exactly what I noticed, gotta time the sun a little better i guess :p .

nice choice of wheel. glad its a full black wheel unlike mine with polished lip :(

Yea I spent a long time finding a decent looking black wheel without the polished lip. To me, it looks a lot better all black.

I see you did some donuts behind that warehouse before photoshooting. lols

Really diggin' the theme man, I am headed that way. x2 on the rear surround. Also I think dyeing those foglight lenses would look. awesome

The warehouse is completely empty and the parking lot is like that all over. Wish I could take credit for them, haha.

As soon as I find a black surround on ebay or wherever, i;; pick it up. Just cant see spending the money on a new one right now.

Damn thats a good lookin car.

It would look much better IMO to black out the center caps too.

Thanks, and I would like to black out the center caps, but how? Just sand them down and spray paint them? Any ideas, let me know.

Ill stop post whoring now btw :rolleyes: .

The rim company probably offers black center caps, go back to the dealer where you bought them and ask them to look it up.

Looks awesome. That's how I'd do it if mine was black.
Were your lenses amber to start? Or clear? They look nice and black now, but wondering if any light shines through.

Future mod suggestions:

black out window trim
body match rear license plate surround.

Nice work so far :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back