New Pics and Aftermarket Parts...Check it!

asharillc

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I haven't posted in awhile...but I've done some cosmetic things to the Navi since the last time...here's the list..

1. Aftermarket Headlights with Clear Corners
2. 6000K HID Kit for the Headlights
3. 6000k HID Kit for the Fog Lights
4. Chrome B Pillar Post
5. Chrome Side Mirrors
6. Switched the Rims to the 03 Navi rims with the slots..They look better.
7. Full Chrome Grill..including Water Fall Insert.
8. RGB on Factory Nav to Watch DVD's and Playstation on the Factory Navi Screen
9. 3rd Brake Light Back UP Camera
10. 13 LED Bulbs for the Entry Lights on the Side Mirror's

That's all I can think about right now...more to come though....
vbpgimage.php

In this pic the passenger fog light is stock...so you can see the difference.
vbpgimage.php

Pic of the new grille and Headlights
vbpgimage.php

Before and After Pic of the front
vbpgimage.php

Pic of the backup camera while I was in Drive. I have a switch so I can see who's behind me while I'm driving!
vbpgimage.php

Pics of the 03 rims I switch to. I like them better. Next thing is the Mark LT 20"s they just came out with!! MORE TO COME! COMMENTS WELCOME.:D

Nice looking car. Well, I dunno about the whole stick-on wood kit, though... but other than that it looks pretty neat. :)

I like what you did with the grille. They should have came like that from factory but I think now it does

ash - 1st your Navi is lookin' goooooooooddddddddddddd.............

I've got a couple of questions
1) what is the brand & the source of the HID's did you get? How much did they set you back & where they plug & play easy?

2) what brand of grill is that? Is it an overlay or a complete replacement.
I guess on the 06 you don't get the option of a lower grill?

If you wait a couple more months the Navigator will have the same 20 inch rims as the Mark LT just chromed. 2007 will be launched this summer supposedly.

i'd like to see a picture of your rear view camera and how its installed. Can you post pics of the camera?

I'm planning to pick up some nock offs from my dealership when they start bringing in the 2007's with the 20's.

Rear vision

That's great that you can use the navigation system screen to see cars that are behind you while you're driving. Isn't that what rearview mirrors are for?

Airman said:
That's great that you can use the navigation system screen to see cars that are behind you while you're driving. Isn't that what rearview mirrors are for?

It's primarily a backup camera, like he said. The Navigator's mirrors aren't the most helpful, especially if the 3rd row seat is up.

got em

KSnav said:
I'm planning to pick up some nock offs from my dealership when they start bringing in the 2007's with the 20's.

i just ordered them...the chrome ones...they should be in, in a about a week..i'll post pics when i get them

right?

Airman said:

well it's kinda hard at night when you have double limo tint.....right?

the hids

KSnav said:
ash - 1st your Navi is lookin' goooooooooddddddddddddd.............

I've got a couple of questions
1) what is the brand & the source of the HID's did you get? How much did they set you back & where they plug & play easy?

2) what brand of grill is that? Is it an overlay or a complete replacement.
I guess on the 06 you don't get the option of a lower grill?

1. the hids are from ebay. they are PILOT...i paid $200 a set but i've already been through 2 ballasts...that went bad. So i don't recommend that brand. They look great thought. Kinda funny when you are side by side with someone that has regular headlights or even BMW's with hids...mine are so much whiter...kinda like day light.
2. The grill...I have an 05 Navi Monotone Monochrome. I took the chrome teeth from my grill and bought a chrome grill from ebay...for like $25 brand new...kinda hard to believe. Then i took the gray teeth out of the chorme grill and put the chrome teeth in the chrome grill. Looks good if you ask me. I didn't think it would before i did it. But i still have the monotone grill incase i ever decide to go back. I was also thinking about the mesh grill....even the STRUT Grill would be hott! But I dont see spending 3g's on a grill.

only used

lexmarkz00 said:
Nice looking car. Well, I dunno about the whole stick-on wood kit, though... but other than that it looks pretty neat. :)

the stick on wood actually protects the grayish paint that lincoln used to paint to door pieces and the consoles. With out it they would probably be scratched up like others i have seen. I only used minimal pieces of the kit to keep from overkill on the fake wood...so i looks good not over done.

asharillc said:
1. the hids are from ebay. they are PILOT...i paid $200 a set but i've already been through 2 ballasts...that went bad. So i don't recommend that brand. They look great thought. Kinda funny when you are side by side with someone that has regular headlights or even BMW's with hids...mine are so much whiter...kinda like day light.
2. The grill...I have an 05 Navi Monotone Monochrome. I took the chrome teeth from my grill and bought a chrome grill from ebay...for like $25 brand new...kinda hard to believe. Then i took the gray teeth out of the chorme grill and put the chrome teeth in the chrome grill. Looks good if you ask me. I didn't think it would before i did it. But i still have the monotone grill incase i ever decide to go back. I was also thinking about the mesh grill....even the STRUT Grill would be hott! But I dont see spending 3g's on a grill.

What type of bulb goes into the fog lights? I like the look of the HID fogs a lot!

h10

the direct replacement bulb is an H10..but they don't make HIDs in H10's...so 9005's fit almost perfect! You have to wiggle them to get them in the tract of the bulb guide but they do turn lock and seal just fine once you get them in.
I had 6000k in my headlights...and 6000k in fog lights..i deciede to go with 8000k in my headlights now.."the more blue tint" and man it's sweet! i didn't lose much if any brightness by going up a nother 2000 kelvin. Sweet now makes my 6000k fog light hids look like stock Halogen...lol

Conti2K said:
What type of bulb goes into the fog lights? I like the look of the HID fogs a lot!

Nice! I have the 'stock' HID's on the 06 Navi - wonder what kind of "K" rating they have? Don't want to add some HID fogs and make the regular headlights look like sh!t, you know?

Does the 13 LED bulbs for the light on the side mirrors make a difference say in brightness or overall look??? Also, where did you find them???

asharillc said:
Well I haven't posted in awhile...but I've done some cosmetic things to the Navi since the last time...here's the list..

1. Aftermarket Headlights with Clear Corners
2. 6000K HID Kit for the Headlights
3. 6000k HID Kit for the Fog Lights
4. Chrome B Pillar Post
5. Chrome Side Mirrors
6. Switched the Rims to the 03 Navi rims with the slots..They look better.
7. Full Chrome Grill..including Water Fall Insert.
8. RGB on Factory Nav to Watch DVD's and Playstation on the Factory Navi Screen
9. 3rd Brake Light Back UP Camera
10. 13 LED Bulbs for the Entry Lights on the Side Mirror's

That's all I can think about right now...more to come though....
vbpgimage.php

In this pic the passenger fog light is stock...so you can see the difference.
vbpgimage.php

Pic of the new grille and Headlights
vbpgimage.php

Before and After Pic of the front
vbpgimage.php

Pic of the backup camera while I was in Drive. I have a switch so I can see who's behind me while I'm driving!
vbpgimage.php

Pics of the 03 rims I switch to. I like them better. Next thing is the Mark LT 20"s they just came out with!! MORE TO COME! COMMENTS WELCOME.:D

asharillc said:
i just ordered them...the chrome ones...they should be in, in a about a week..i'll post pics when i get them

ash did you get the wheels? I'd like to see the 20's!

never mind I found you what the brown man brough me thread.
They look baddddddddddddddddd.

thanx

thanx man!~ I may be selling them. So anyone let me know if you would be interested.

KSnav said:
never mind I found you what the brown man brough me thread.
They look baddddddddddddddddd.

Members online

No members online now.
Back