New pics ...all cleaned up!!

Bdirt

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
here's some new pics i just took today some new stuff from the last pics on here. I painted the side skirts vinyled over the front bumper lights (color matched) lowered with eibach springs and put a magnaflow cat back on it.

Photo_020609_002.jpg

Photo_020609_003.jpg

Photo_020609_004.jpg

Photo_020609_005.jpg

Photo_020609_006.jpg

god I love color matched wheels on light colored cars.

Yes I agree, lighter colored cars can get away with the color matching. That really looks sharp.
Good job!

Thanks ..the pics are not the greatest I didn't have my camera with me so i had to use my phone.

very nice... sincerely I dont like the color of the spokes on the rim...but then again is your car

The wheels are from highline wheel corp. they were a 1000 for 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 and a friend of mine at elite customs painted the wheels for me. all in all wheel and tires were like 1650$

How did you paint the side skirts? Everyone says the piant does not stick to that type of plastic.

How did you paint the side skirts? Everyone says the piant does not stick to that type of plastic.

When I had mine done they sanded, prepped with a special plastic promoter, paint, and clear. It's been over a year and still looking great.

The color match wheels really set your car off Bdirt.

Anything can be painted with the right materials. A lot of shops don't like painting flexible plastic because it's a PITA to prep with adhesion promoter, but the promoter does exist and can be done.

Anything can be painted with the right materials. A lot of shops don't like painting flexible plastic because it's a PITA to prep with adhesion promoter, but the promoter does exist and can be done.

Yup, and in fact every time its mentioned more than enough people explain how it can be done.

Car looks good! Hope you get the front and rear valances done soon.

Thats the same colour as mine. I like the ground affects painted to match looks much better. Just have to finish the front and back. Might as well paint the chrome on the bumper and the rear surround too. I am doing that this year before it goes back on the road come spring time. Good work.

double.jpg

I am going to do the front and rear asap. But i think i am going to leave the chrome alone though it looks more classy with it.

Looks great. The white wheels really set it off!

And Ls_Monk I dig your square cutouts!

looks good like the color and the tint all around likes sharp plus i like the rims a lot

Finally had nice enough weather to wash the car.. here is the one side pic, more "glammer" shots when I get off work..:p

Sorry for the big image!!

Picture006.jpg

Members online

Back