new photo gallery of the zephyr!!

thanks for the pics. You think they put enough speakers in the back.LOL

man, the zephyr's interior screams "i eat lexus and sh*t cadillac"

I know that it's not as good looking as the original concept, but I mean could you not locate the keyhole for the trunk into a better location. Look on the cream colored car and the key is just "Bam" in your face off center of the emblem. They should have located in the tail lamp or the Lincoln Emblem at least.

Lincoln_Zephyr_9.sized.jpg

TeamFord said:
I know that it's not as good looking as the original concept, but I mean could you not locate the keyhole for the trunk into a better location. Look on the cream colored car and the key is just "Bam" in your face off center of the emblem. They should have located in the tail lamp or the Lincoln Emblem at least.

Good point TeamFord.

The rear lights look very much like the old Infiniti Q45.

Zephyr in Public

I just added some pictures a friend sent me, getting to cruise the Zephyr around ATL this weekend courtesy of Detroit.

From the look of the pics the interior of the Zephyr does look retro , but i like the look, haven't seen one in person yet hopefully i will soon.

pepperman said:
From the look of the pics the interior of the Zephyr does look retro , but i like the look, haven't seen one in person yet hopefully i will soon.

from paddy o's pix, the interior looks pretty nice. I'd have to see it in person.

after looking at the car a little longer and closer the other day at a stealership i blurted out i hate that car didnt know i was saying it out loud me and a friend where car shoping
i realy dont like it for some reason maybe it cool for a teenager in highschool that wants a new lincoln but i dont like it

Not sure if these photos have been posted. But here are some new ones I have not seen yet.

I really like the artist rendition, looks really good in those.

06Zephyr_50.jpg

06Zephyr_27.jpg

06Zephyr_26.jpg

06Zephyr_30.jpg

06Zephyr_37.jpg

06Zephyr_76.jpg

06Zephyr_79.jpg

06Zephyr_71[1].JPG

ok guys My dad went for a ride in the Zeffer He works for motarola in the cop. controlers department (cars) they got to go for a ride and he thinks it is a BIG POS I know I know I know but it really is a POS.nice in side but it looks like S!IT in person

Thanks for posting the pix TeamFord. Hopefully one of the car mags will do a review soon....

Can't be that bad, as previews of the Ford Fusion are pretty good....

Yeah, but does it come with a six speed stick shift and the GT motor? Now that would be something!

Members online

No members online now.
Back