New Mods!

PrOpAiN

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I would first like to thank Ken over at LS Koncepts for all his help and suggestions. Secondly I would like to thank Brian and Debbie over at LLSOC for all of there help as well. These Two companies are first class organizations IMHO, and I appreciate what they do for the LS community.

I can't wait to show you guys all of the goodies once everything is installed. I promise I'll take lots of nice pics to show everyone what everything looks like. :Beer

This is what I got:

LS Konceps

CCFL Angel Eye Kit W/ Clear Corners
Stainless Fuse Box and Strut Covers
8000K HID Conversion Kits for LOW's/HIGH's/FOG's

LLSOC

2000 3.9L V-8 Stainless-steel Air Snorkel
KKM SPORT INDUCTION KIT

I also ordered a Borla Cat-Back system, and I appreciated everyone's opinions... Apparently Borla has discontinued this particular system, so I may have gotten lucky or will be kicking myself in the rear.
14869_med.jpg

damn that alot of money to drop in one time for the ls, i cant wait to see you finalk product

I wish I could put my money into stuff like that instead of repairs.

Congrats!

lsbit said:
I wish I could put my money into stuff like that instead of repairs.

Congrats!

I'm knocking on wood as I write this, and I'll be really quick. I am the original owner of my 2000 LS and I've had no major problems. pheww... Ok I'm out..

Mod feel free to delete this post in 24 hours. ;)

James,

Thanks for the order! Being an LvC Gold Member had it's privilages on that order. :Beer

BTW, my good friend about 2 miles down the road makes the cold air intake tube. It's a first class item! I have one on mine and get many compliments on it when I raise the hood. Not too mention the smiles your butt will get when you notice the HP increase!

GrayGhost1 said:
James,

Thanks for the order! Being an LvC Gold Member had it's privilages on that order. :Beer

BTW, my good friend about 2 miles down the road makes the cold air intake tube. It's a first class item! I have one on mine and get many compliments on it when I raise the hood. Not too mention the smiles your butt will get when you notice the HP increase!

Thanks Ken... I am excited to get everything installed and running. I'll be sure to get pics up when everything is done. :yourock:

Members online

No members online now.
Back