firefighterfoster1

New LVC Member
Reaction score
what up people? i just recently purchased a used 2000 LS and was wondering if anybody had any ideas on mods and upgrades( rims, audio/ video etc).

:W to :V i drive a 91 Town Car, but there others here that will help you.

firefighter, let me be the first LS'er to say hello.. and to direct you to info...
There are LOTS of things that you can do to your LS "cosmetically".. there isn't too much you can do the the performance due to the fact that the LS is already topped out. BUT!! (there's ALWAYS a but!!!) there is a SCT Flasher that will reflash your PCM!!!! Forgot the website addy!!!

There are a one or two people that you NEED to get to know real quick!!

GrayGhost1 - Your biggest HOOK-UP to make your LS kick-A$$.. He's got everything you want or would want to get your going on projects FOR YEARS!!! www.lskoncepts.com

Quik_LS - Probably the best LS tech here! You got a question... He has the answer. Want to know how to upgrade/install/ or "de"install something... He's ALREADY done it!!!

There are many others that I've gotten TONS of information from just from reading and searching old posts and forums.... eL eS is another one you want to read up on.

Sorry to all the people I didn't mention!! Too many to mention and remember :) I appreciate everyone I've gotten help w/...

welcome aboard shipmate... well the LS isnt quite the land ship Lincoln is notorious for. First thing I would recommend is got to flatratetech.com sign up and post your vin and ask for an oasis lookup. Yhey will be able to tell you if any of the recall or most importanantly pcm updating has been done.

What ls did you get? LS6 auto,auto sst, or manual, or the LS8 auto or auto sst.

Lets make sure your car is in proper condition before you head out in the modding business. LBK_LS is right about Quik LS... he has one well tuned LS. And the sct pcm flash, www.sctflash.com, renders the best chance for more HP next to cold air induction.

Glad to have you aboard with us. You wont find a more helpful group of folks any where. Always a good time here.

One thing to know is if you car is under 75k miles Lincoln does offer two after warranty adjustments, frrebie fixes, I would advise you to give some strong consideration to picking up an extended warranty. The car is the best driver on the road but it can turn serial killer on the wallet sometimes.

Don't let LBK_LS fool you he is one of the best and I will never claim to know everything. I did invest well in technical resources and tools and I only follow what my resources tell me. Like the tell pilots trust your intruments.

thanx for the info guys. i'm just getting started with mods and stuff and ya'll are a real big help. i'll post some pics of my LS real soon(before and after). once again thanx.

Hello there !

Hello
I am also a new owner of a MARK 8, I bought it in Dec. I have not done anything to the car yet. But I just drove to Las Vegas from Sacramento this week ( A nine hour drive ). without a hitch, the drive was great. I enjoyed it all the way, both ways.

I love this car, pretty dang cooooool

This website ( LVC ) is the best ! All of the members are you, only at different stages. Just ask and they will help you.

Hopefully a new friend
Alfonso​
:dancefool

Welcome to the forums. Only forum i have found that people actually respond to questions and post their opinions. Definately check in a lot something new is almost showing everyday.. lol
:W

Members online

No members online now.
Back