New member in Houston

cobrabird

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally got my Mark VIII (gen2). LOVE IT !!!!! Only ONE problem... she's missing a headlight bulb. Runs great but needs more. Looking for houston folks to learn from.:)

Finally got my Mark VIII (gen2). LOVE IT !!!!! Only ONE problem... she's missing a headlight bulb. Runs great but needs more. Looking for houston folks to learn from.:)

What's up fellow Houstonian! I am going to have to take you under my wing. I am in Spring. We are going to have to meet up. Post some pics of your ride. I know a guy in Austin that has some bulbs for sale as well.

Cool. I'm actually in League City (Clear Lake Area). Definately going to have to meet up. Help on the bulbs would be GREAT!! LCPD is just waiting for me to drive at night. They love pulling over folks with a headlight out. (lol) I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

Hit me up anytime. I can help you out with just about most problems with the Mark. You can also get aftermarket HID's like they sell in the stereo shops, and you can get some of DLF's adapters. That's another avenue.

I have a spare OEM HID I can sell if interested. Aint gonna be cheap though.

hit up the salvage yards around houston, my dad is at Airline.. im sure Gman can show ya around a few of the u-pull lots there as well. i scored 2 oem hids yesterday at my salavge yard for $1 each

Thanks for the welcomes!! I now have headlights and can drive my mark. Got to meet a fellow mark VII lover. Thanks for the bulb Cobrastar!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back