NEW MARK VII owner!!!

mizskyeblu

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Just got the beaut yesterday, few problems I need some help with.. anyone know how to replace the rear suspension and brakes are real hard and feel like they won't stop... PLUS the gas and rpm gauge is out... its a 1986.. someone please help!!!

Hey, is the pedal really hard to push but gives you no stopping power? That's usually the ABS accumulator, switch or relay going out. Search Lincolns OnLine for the proper diag procedures for that.

Welcome aboard! The gauge cluster being out is typically a bad ground. In the driver-side kick panel there is a bundle of wires. Splice the orange wire to get a better ground. The rear suspension is easy; www.arnottindustries.com has a good set of instructions and decent prices on replacement part; so does www.strutmasters.com. The brake issue is most likely a relay or accumulator like Zilog suggested. Also be sure to bleed the brakes, as I am sure they need it. Good luck!

It is always great to welcome a new Mark VII owner. There are some really savvy tech guys on here that will gladly help you out. SIFRINO3 has an awesome ride and knows tons of stuff and hits the boards pretty regularly. Once again, WELCOME!!!

Katz

Congratulations. The rear suspension on your vehicle is fairly simple to replace. It's just a remove and replace procedure. We offer the replacement air suspension parts and a conversion kit that converts the from the air suspension to standard coil suspension. If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be glad to help as much as possible.

Thanks,
Strutmasters Team

katz_blk90se said:
It is always great to welcome a new Mark VII owner. There are some really savvy tech guys on here that will gladly help you out. SIFRINO3 has an awesome ride and knows tons of stuff and hits the boards pretty regularly. Once again, WELCOME!!!

Katz

SHARPPPPPPP Almost makes me want a Mark VII!

Go Steelers bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joey Joey Joey!Plax! Bus Bus Bus!

Welcome to :V i would like to cordially invite you to join the northeast chapter of our club. i am sure you will find this sight very interesting informative and fun. and please feel free to ask me anything youd like to.

i would also like to invite you to become a gold member. see gold member setup and join today there are many perks to it.
any way have fun.
Eric

Members online

No members online now.
Back