New lowering springs-Ideal ride height

Just curious do you mean they would be adjustable.. between .5-2"
If they had adjustables I would def love a set.
and I think 1.5 looks the best. :cool:

No, they just make springs, you just tell them what size you want starting from lowering it .5'' to the lowest they can make it 2'', and how stiff or soft you want them.

i thought he meant that could make your springs customized to your specs, you pick the drop, and they make them as stiff or as soft as you would like

Right on the money

see, ya'll all make fun of the mark boys, but at least they can control their ride height at anytime. personally i love the slammed look, and that should only be done with air ride. raise it up a little for the cruise to where your going, then lay it out in the parking lot.

driving a car too low, while looking great, just sucks too much to enjoy driving especially here in michigan where you cant drive anywhere with out hitting at least one road with unavoidable holes or chunks of asphalt!

the LS does look about perfect with at least 1.75"-2"but any more would just be undrivable.

Noooo, it's the other way around buddy boy. They make fun our cars and we just politely tell them to go f#ck themselves and their ugly looking cars.

I had the sprints and now have Eibach's. I loved the height of the sprints but could not take the ride, it seemed that the shocks would bottom and bang a lot. I have the Euro shocks and they are not firm enough for the car that low. If theree was Bilstein shocks that would fit that probably would have been perfect as they would be firmer and allow less travel.
As for the bottom and scraping it did do that, but if you are aware you can be careful, not something to deter me from lowering it.
The Eibachs deffinetly ride better, but my car does not look as good at that height. I do have 18's, so if you have 19's or 20's with Eibachs would probably be better than my 18's.
You also have to remember where I live, if your roads are pretty good you stand a better chance than I do.

Noooo, it's the other way around buddy boy. They make fun our cars and we just politely tell them to go f#ck themselves and their ugly looking cars.

sure im wrong, that why you just through a slam in there without even being provoked.

see, ya'll all make fun of the mark boys, but at least they can control their ride height at anytime. personally i love the slammed look, and that should only be done with air ride. raise it up a little for the cruise to where your going, then lay it out in the parking lot.

driving a car too low, while looking great, just sucks too much to enjoy driving especially here in michigan where you cant drive anywhere with out hitting at least one road with unavoidable holes or chunks of asphalt!

the LS does look about perfect with at least 1.75"-2"but any more would just be undrivable.

Lol. The mark guys can't control their busted air rides! :p

I had the sprints and now have Eibach's. I loved the height of the sprints but could not take the ride, it seemed that the shocks would bottom and bang a lot. I have the Euro shocks and they are not firm enough for the car that low.

Are you sure you had the euro shocks and not Monroe? I had Springtech (I believe Sprint now) springs and euro shocks and my LS rode like a truck! The "regular" sport springs rode much better.

sure im wrong, that why you just through a slam in there without even being provoked.

I can count the number of times they threw a slam at us and us the Galant boys threw a slam at them. And if i do, trust you me, you are gonna be proved wrong.

Well whenever I park next to stock LSes. I feel like my car looks hella low. However I still have 19s also so it may be an illusion.

I don't rub, unless you mean the scraping on stuff. Then yes, I do alot of scraping. I have to approach steep driveways (even my own) at an angle as to let each wheel hit the incline one at a time. I have mastered it pretty well.

Of course there are the unavoidable scrapes like when you go over a hump @ an exit of a parking lot or something and can't hit it at an angle without taking up the entire entry/exit. Speed bumps just don't happen. And if I have no choice, I go over them at like 1mph. It is totally worth it!!!!

And keep in mine the only thing scraping is the parallel supports or whatever that are under the driver and passenger front areas. Not sure what the name of those are, but they scrape if anything.

i agree with everything he said.... lol

except for the 19s part since i only have 18s

Are you sure you had the euro shocks and not Monroe? I had Springtech (I believe Sprint now) springs and euro shocks and my LS rode like a truck! The "regular" sport springs rode much better.

Possitive, even checked the part numbers to be sure they were correct and not just the sport ones sent instead. Got them like 3 years ago when they were still available.

Everyone has different deffiniton of firm, I like sports cars very firm.

Members online

No members online now.
Back