new license plate

stallone 81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
just got my new plate lol

c8519955.jpg

hahaha thats funny,

I was thinking of getting mprt etr for mine, as in import eater. not sure may do some variation of that. I just want something that easy to figure out. I hate when I see ones that I have no idea what it means

uhhh, when is the superbowl? im supposed to be up there around that time tho

a lot of the Japanese salons had the same over all styling kind of like American cars do now.

They do look alike and I sure ain't jelly of them. Both are very ugly.

That plate belongs on a better car, like a LS :D

*Lincoln LS V8

Just figured since this is a Lincoln site people would understand what LS I'm talking about.

don't get me wrong, I love big luxury sedans... Audi A8 is the greatest car ever made (ok maybe not best) but you get the idea.. But, bodykits, slamed, flared wheel wells, slanted exhaust.... all it needs it a big spoiler.... It looks like it was executed perfectly, and your right, doesnt look horrible... Just not my cup of tea.

I am kinda with G-Rell on this one. The mods look tastefully done but the body kit (esp the front bumper) makes it look a little too "ricer" for me. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

I can understand,

I am one of those odd fellows that enjoys the classics and the muscle cars, as well as the tuner and euro world. I know most people are one way or the other.

I also enjoy almost every type of music too

Members online

Back