New June Meet in Los Angeles

Hey you couldn't put the ~on the n!!!!! For those of you not of latin background the n with ~ on top is pronouced like a NYA, kinda sound.

Bet I'll see you guys tomorrow at 1:00.

i'm there, i'm about to start washing my car this moment. i was trying to PM rickster i think his name was (no, not me) but he never PM'd me back. it would've been one more car. what about orlando? i wish he would've made me a heatshield

Hey you couldn't put the ~on the n!!!!! For those of you not of latin background the n with ~ on top is pronouced like a NYA, kinda sound.

Bet I'll see you guys tomorrow at 1:00.

Amigo, hablo espan(~ on top)ol perfecto, comprendo perfecto tambien. I don't know how to use that sign on the keyboard:D

Y es muy importante mirrar para adelante!

have fun tomorrow guys. i got my LS back from the shop this afternoon and right now im clearing the corners and cleaning the lights, already put in the clear markers, and new turn signal bulbs, not the chromium ones from ebay i wanted but the silverish/rainbow tint Silverstar ones from AutoZone. if i don't dig them, i'm going on ebay tonight to get the good ones, lol. anyways i will be in venice/santa monica tomorrow around 11am so if any of you guys see a black on black LS on 20s on the way to malibu its probably me :D

have fun tomorrow guys. i got my LS back from the shop this afternoon and right now im clearing the corners and cleaning the lights, already put in the clear markers, and new turn signal bulbs, not the chromium ones from ebay i wanted but the silverish/rainbow tint Silverstar ones from AutoZone. if i don't dig them, i'm going on ebay tonight to get the good ones, lol. anyways i will be in venice/santa monica tomorrow around 11am so if any of you guys see a black on black LS on 20s on the way to malibu its probably me :D

so y aren't you going if you got your car back?

1. its not detailed yet
2. my folks are in town and i'm their tour guide all day tomorrow

#2 is the real reason... #1 is just me being self conscious

Members online

Back