New June Meet in Los Angeles

rickztahone

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so here's the new thread. please post the dates in june that you are able to make it. it seems like we will have a few more cars this time around.

Ok, That's what i'm talking about. That was fast!!!!!!!!!! Let's get to the nitty gritty. The date we can get as many as possible to meet.

June 7th Sat.
June 8th Sun.
June 14th Sat.
June 15th Sun.
June 21st Sat.
June 22nd Sun.
June 28th Sat.
June 28th Sun.

I say pick 1st choice, then pick a 2nd, Then we will see when the biggest meet can be done. I have to go check the My Social Director's (Wife) calender before I can commit.

June 7th Sat.Rick
June 8th Sun.Rick
June 14th Sat.Rick
June 15th Sun.Rick
June 21st Sat.
June 22nd Sun.
June 28th Sat.Rick
June 29th Sun.Rick

those are the ones i can go to. pretty much all of them :D

June 7th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 8th Sun.Rick.Tony
June 14th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 15th Sun.Rick.Tony
June 21st Sat.
June 22nd Sun.
June 28th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 29th Sun.Rick
I'm good to go for any time BUT the 21st, 22nd & 29th.
Those three dates are OUT for me.

u sure your going this time Tony? i've wanted to see your car up close

I'll roll from B-Town (Bakersfield)

:steering :steering :steering

I need to get my schedule for next month so I can see when can I do it. I will. My car is all done now, the exhaust, the chrome tips, bumpers got fresh paint job, new full chrome grill. Anyways, I am ready to roll.

Oh yea and 6k Hids up and down.

Last edited:
Hey punk rock..... any pics of your car?? I might have seen you driven it.

Bakersfield ain't no little town anymore.

Well I have to scratch the 15th, it's Father's Day. I am good all but the 14th and 15th.

Bakersfield ain't no little town anymore.

hah thats for sure. I heard on the news the other day that in the greater bakersfield city area there are almost 1 million people. sheesh... :shifty:

Yep! If it's on one of the dates I'm avaliable, I'll be there.

I was at the last one! Where was YOU at?!? :D

lol, forgot about that one. ok, we'll meet up this time around for sure. it seems like we have quite a few cars already as it is

i am down and will also check with my girlfriend to see what is the best day for her because i know she would like to come. hopefully my car is fixed by then... some :q:q:q:q:q:q:q side swiped me yesterday on the way to work and it's going to be in the body shop for awhile :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey punk rock..... any pics of your car?? I might have seen you driven it.

Not yet. I have some on my old laptop. Been meaning to take more. I live in the NE part of town. It's a Black 04 LS v6, Mclaren grille & black rear surround. Are you from Bako?

Not yet. I have some on my old laptop. Been meaning to take more. I live in the NE part of town. It's a Black 04 LS v6, Mclaren grille & black rear surround. Are you from Bako?

Yeah... I live in near the Marketplace in the southwest. I actaully saw a black V6 with black surround today on the way to work. It had a LSE front grill though.

Hey people, what about the 24th or 25th of May? I am not going to NY no more this time, my friend is gonna come here instead later.

June is fine with me, but sooner would be better, no?

sooner is better for me as well but i have to check the calender again as soon as i get home

I'm all in too!!!! Can't make it on the 24th/25th of May...I'm going out of town...but for sure any weekend in June!!!

I am soooooo down! :cool: Just let me know....Usually I have the weekends off, Saturday would be good. All the common sense ones like fathers day and stuff, shouldnt be choosen, eh, juss my two cents! :rolleyes: but other than that...Lets do this!

so are we looking good for june or what guys? here's the list, just keep adding

June 7th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 8th Sun.Rick.Tony
June 14th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 15th Sun.Rick.Tony
June 21st Sat.
June 22nd Sun.
June 28th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 29th Sun.Rick

Members online

No members online now.
Back