New idea, 18s up front, 20s out back!

Kale, mine would go that low wihout cutting anything.I'll dig up some pics for you.

Heree you go.

new car 1291.jpg

djKale said:
Do you have a tank, bigger valves, lines, etc?? How long does it take to raise your car from slammed to ride height? Half a second or 30 seconds??? Either way it's cool, you just weren't very clear about if you had a fast system, or a stock system with manual control.

The stock stuff just didn't cut it for me. Since it would take 30-90 seconds to pump up the car, I couldn't use it as often as I would like.

Kale
Ok, NOW I understand. This is manually running the stock system, so it does take more time to adjust it. It is not a fast bag setup. Not what I was looking for anyway, personally. Glad we cleared that up, it was really starting to confuse me! :redface:

unstoppable said:
Heree you go.

Man that looks sweet, but you've also convinced me that 20s are too big for the front. I think 18 up front and 19s out back would be optimal. Since I can adjust the height of the car independently, I'm not as worried about having the wheel/tire combo the same diameter.

If you have seen the new SuperRod mag, there's a 66 Nova in there riding on 18s and 20s that looks incredible. I think it would also contribute to the authenticity of the "Hot Rod Lincoln". :)

Kale

Members online

Back