New guy from MO.

my04lincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Whats up everybody!! I own a 2004 Vivid Red LS V6. I just bought some wheels and tires and some springs from the Tire Rack today. Hopefully I will get them sometime next week. I will have to get some pics when I am done with it. Later
Thanks Ryan

Wellcome! I'm new too. I'm over in Pittsburg, KS. Where are you in MO?
Check out my first post on my '49 and '94. We should set up a club meeting here in the Midwest and have a show. Kevin.

Kevin O'Connell said:
Wellcome! I'm new too. I'm over in Pittsburg, KS. Where are you in MO?
Check out my first post on my '49 and '94. We should set up a club meeting here in the Midwest and have a show. Kevin.
I'm like 20 minutes from you!

Hey Webb City!

Hey partner, my name's Kevin and you can reach me at 620-875-1083. Give me a call sometime and we'll meet for a pizza or a beer. I joined the central chapter of LVC and would like to see us in the area have a meet or a show soon. Maybe we could combine with Mustang clubs. There's one in P-burg. There's also a car club I belong to in P-burg- Rollin' Nostalgia. They have cruise nights and a couple of shows per year.
I just bought my '94 MK VIII on e-bay and drove it home from NY. It runs good and makes great power. I plan on a chip, free flowing exhaust and air intake, big tires and billet wheels, and tinted windows.
I will be posting pics of my '49 Cosmo and my '94 soon. Drop me a line soon. Kevin.

Members online

Back