New Gal on the Boards

VetteGal

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
My name is Nikki and I have a 1969 Mark III. I live in the Chicago area near O'Hare. My baby is blue and is a very early Mark III in that she was built on April 2, 1968. I had talked to JoeyChgo via AIM and was going to try and make the Midwest meet on Sat but had to work. I also work for someone that run car shows during the summer in the northern suburbs. I know he would love to have some Lincolns and Caddys show up. Most of the cars are older like mine but he does have classes for the newer cars. If any of you see an old Mark with plates that just don't seem right on it (look at my handle), say hi and tell me you are from LVC.
Nikki
1969 Mark III
:L

DSCN0227.JPG

:W to :V sorry you missed my Birthday Party on the 4th. It was a great time. :Beer

That is one nice Mark III.

We look forward to having you post on our site. This is a very interesting site that has a lot of fun. You will find that this site respects its members and the only trash talk is all in fun!

:W again and post often.

:W to the LvC Nikki.....nice to see another female on the board.......oh....nice ryde too!!! :Beer

Awesome car :yourock: Welcome to :V Hope you enjoy the boards. :monkey:

Its kinda nice to see a female join a car site and NOT get leg humped by all the immature kids on the site.
You know the kind of posts i'm talking about too. "how old are you?" " What do you look like?" " are you single?" "Wheres the pics of you?"
Thats one of the things I like about this site, its mature people all getting along.

Anyway, welcome to a great site.Enjoy.

unstoppable said:
Its kinda nice to see a female join a car site and NOT get leg humped by all the immature kids on the site.
You know the kind of posts i'm talking about too. "how old are you?" " What do you look like?" " are you single?" "Wheres the pics of you?"
Thats one of the things I like about this site, its mature people all getting along.

:iconcur: , but those kind of posts would get deleted........

unstoppable said:

Bewbie pics? :woowoo2:

(I HAD to, sorry. lol :admin )

unstoppable said:

:iconcur:

Mature in age only LOL... :joke

I've been on alot of sites just looking around and this has got to be the best car site I have found.

Great place to hang out...Good people...Lots of fun....and more than just car talk.... :V

So what's your age what do you look like where's your pic..... :joke

I'm talking about the Mark III more pics....

Staff online

Members online

Back