New Front Look...Spruce it up.

KleenLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, here is how my ride looks now.....I spruced up a little, with a black grill, custom projector fogs, and my eyelids (Thanks Alax)....
1313192793-picsay.jpg

1313192944-picsay.jpg

319342_1937494277950_1260172741_31661775_7772069_n.jpg

.....Now I wante to add the mesh (black) behind my bottom grill, but I want to remove the vertical plastic grills on the stock bumper, and just have the horizontals. Also I want to add LED DRL and a front black lip......What do you guys think?
Here is a little PS action I did. Its been awhile since I photoshopped on here! lol.....
First PS on my ride (didnt do the lower grill:
LS_Frnt_LED_Lip_NoPl8.jpg

Now here is one someones white LS, dunno who, but so you can see my idea better (remember, My car is black and the mesh will be black):
KleenLS_Possiblefront.jpg

Hope you guys like....I'm gunna do it! :rolleyes: hahaha
JAJ_Graphix.jpg

-JASON

have you tried PS the OEM fog lights out and having the grill go all the way across... then put the LED's inon the edges.... may look to MB looking, but might be cool to see

Thanks you guys....I think I am gunna try this soon. I am going to have to go without a bumper for one whole weekend....I think I can not drive my car for a weekeend. Roll in my ladies Yaris w/hello kitty sticker and all! :) haha
and G-Rell....I am going to PS a few different images to see whats too over the top, and whats not. I am going to have to try to PS atleast 5-6 different ideas. I will see how it comes out....

Not really a fan of the LED bars/strips. It seems every new vehicle now has some variation of these. Even low end cars.

it is a autozone special now adays... but maybe with the right work.. it'll look good

Just because autozone sells it and cheap cars have doesn't mean it doesn't look good. There is a reason you see things like this on cheaper cars and shelves, because expensive cars have and people on a budget want them.

Cheap cars and autozone don't make stuff dumb, people who buy everything on the shelf and stick it on make it dumb

Just because autozone sells it and cheap cars have doesn't mean it doesn't look good. There is a reason you see things like this on cheaper cars and shelves, because expensive cars have and people on a budget want them.

Cheap cars and autozone don't make stuff dumb, people who buy everything on the shelf and stick it on make it dumb

if your referring to my comment... no where did I mention anything about them being on cheap cars, or anything about the "people" who purchase them... Nor did I even mention that they do NOT look good...

All i did was agree the Drizzy that you see it alot....

I frequent Autozone alot... (just not the exterior adhesion section ;) )

if your referring to my comment... no where did I mention anything about them being on cheap cars, or anything about the "people" who purchase them... Nor did I even mention that they do NOT look good...

All i did was agree the Drizzy that you see it alot....

I frequent Autozone alot... (just not the exterior adhesion section ;) )

Oh I wasn't poking at no one Just adding to the conversation. I do not like autozone, not the parts but the people at the one by me, I go to O'Reilly's

... got ya.

I only go to AZ for simple stuff... all parts, I go directly to O'reilly's too...

yeah, i used to frequent AZ, but they have a lot douche's at the one by me so i avoid them if I can

I usually keep it old school, and go to PepBoys! haha....who am I kidding, I havent bought parts in forever! I am a .com guy now....or hook ups direct. There are tons of parts warehouses in SOCal. just one of the perks! :)
But I do have some cool ideas for the LEDs. We'll post soon....hope I can find one that I like, and that is doable....Do'able....Do able......hmmmm.....thats not even a word huh? But you guys get what I am saying right? lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back