New from NC with 93 Supercharged Mark VIII

Don Pfau

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
http://http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/pts/1765400556.html Hi, look forward to learning how to use this site. I can use all the help I can get to improve and maintain my 1993 Supercharged, 61K, 3800 stall w/lock up, kook headers, 97 trans with h/p valve body, 4:10 gears with tracktion Lock. 17*9 Cobra stlye wheels, I am also parting out a 1997 Mark with 86k good engine, good body, 3:73 geared rear end with traction lock.

Hey Don,
Waddaya want for that trac-lok? I am in statesville, I can also trade work for parts!

Let me know, send me a pm if you need any work done.

Hey Don,
Waddaya want for that trac-lok? I am in statesville, I can also trade work for parts!

Let me know, send me a pm if you need any work done.

350.00 pulled. My brother owns BARRY'S PERFORMANCE so he takes care of mine. Yours is the same color as mine.

I bought a brand new Ford Racing Trak-Lock for less than that

Thats for the whole rear end with 3:73 gears. The Trak-lock is 265.00 + S&H the gears are 169.00 + S&H plus a bunch of labor to install them and parts. Tell me what the final cost is on yours. If you looked at the start you would have seen its for the whole thing. like I would piece it out.

Still waiting to hear about the trac-lok....I PM'd you my phone #.

Sorry I sent a couple PM's saying I was not going to call because it is long distance. Also I sent you my e-mail address and phone number and said that its a Mark rear end and that I would take it out or leave it in for you to see first. Your choice. I also said to help on the trust end due to the distance I am on eBay nascar4cobradon with 100%. A couple of years ago I sold over 100 items. lately I just buy. Look forward to hearing from you. donpfau@live.com

Lowered price of rear end

Thats for the whole rear end with 3:73 gears. The Trak-lock is 265.00 + S&H the gears are 169.00 + S&H plus a bunch of labor to install them and parts. Tell me what the final cost is on yours. If you looked at the start you would have seen its for the whole thing. like I would piece it out.

I lowered the price or the rear end to 300.00. I thought that a IRS traction Lock was different than a regular 8.8 but I see on here it isn't.

Members online

No members online now.
Back