New Fender lamp.

Luis Kane

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ive been trying to find a fender Lamp. That's what Ive been told there called. Anyone know where i can find one for cheap?

217845623685_0_0.jpg

Fender lamp? Its actually called a side-marker. I have one but will be too busy to ship it out for a few days. If you want new, they are available and I don't think they cost too much. $160 or about.

I saw a 1st gen at barrys you pull it in mobile. it was waiting for the motor to be pulled before they part it out. You could try them. heres the number 251-653-2925

mobile is a little too far away. i went to butlers u-pull and they have a 94 mark viii, but they are waiting for some paper work to be done to it before anyone can touch it.

They have a T-bird too but are still waiting. =( We need to find a place with Mark VIIIs but there aren't many. Are the ones going for ~$50 on Ebay trustworthy?

Yeah they alot of T-birds in the junkyard. To bad you couldn't get a supercharger. Im just waiting for those cars to pass so i can get that maker. :(

I found a junker that has a pretty good one. One very small bump in the chrome(a little bigger than a pencil tip) I don't know what they're asking for it but I'll check it out if you want.

i just checked i have none left but man they are all over ebay go on there and look. i normally have a bunch but those things go in spurts, i sell 5 in a row, then no one wants one for 3 months, then all the sudden they all sell again!

and thanks for the plug MAX!!!

Ive got one for 45 plus shipping if you want it send me a pm and ill send you pics

Members online

Back