New car!!! But this isn't goodbye....

SOCOLDLS00

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I posted on here & ALOT happened since i last did. Got a new car 2010 camaro ss & I love it!!! Only mod I've done so far is 3" dynomax exhaust but have a few more planned & the Only complaint is the active fuel management that shuts the car down to 4 cylinders when crusing ugh I hate it but other then that I love it!!! Will post pics below but this doesn't mean I'm goin anywhere I mainly bought this car so I could pull the lincoln off the road & finally start working on it. Yes my car does have its flaws just like everyone else's but I've had my LS since high school & its been in the family since it was new. I love it & I AM NEVER GETTING RID OF IT. But The 3.9 is leaving & being replaced by something most of us feel would be right @ home under the LS's hood. Hope u guys like the new car!!!

image.jpg

Jealous ... very nice ride. looks mean.

Very nice upgrade!

Whats going in the LS?

Thanks mlara!! & not much is going on with the LS right now but since I posted last I've installed gen 1 clear corner headlights & side markers, 8000k hids, tinted my tailights & powerstop slotted/drilled rotors. Still have a long list of stuff I wanna do to it but the SS is getting in the way of that lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back