*** NEW! *** Billet Polished/PowderCoated COP covers.

Those look really good man!
I just finished up polishing up mine for my Gen II :)

These do look awesome - If you are looking for some ideas on what text to use:
Of course:
Mark VIII
Mark VIII LSC

Some I have seen over the years that stick out:
Developed by NASA (on a very early model Ford Probe)
RICE KILLER on a later model V10 Viper.
I saw 01 cobra with HAHAHAHA... on the covers!
2Fast on one bank and 2Furious on the other hmmm sounds a lot like a movie.
I coulda had a V8 - maybe for some of the V6 LS crowd.... just kidding!

Are these clear coated after engraving to keep the lettering from oxidizing?

They are not cleared, however we can easily coat them in a high gloss clear if you guys would like.

If I run production on 10 sets with Lincoln related font, do you guys think all 10 would sell? If so I will get the material ordered. I have covers in stock, but they are all in cobra related font. I can run the blanks, and then get requests for color and the fonts to finish up the run. What do you guys think?....Ryan

If you have Gen II covers ill take Black ones with CHARLOTTE on one side and and COBRA POWERED on the other side in the SUPERCHARGED font from the above ^^^^ actually its on page one, since i started a new page

I think I'd be interested in a Black one with Lincoln on both covers with the cobrastar emblem from lincolnmotorsports website. I'd need to know a price after shipping though.

Also, I definitely would want it to be clear coated as well.

Btw, I have an 97 non-LSC

pm's returned guys. We would really like to get a group purchase going on these like we did on another site. I think Geno is working on something.

It appears you have more interest from the Gen2 crowd (Coil On Plug) 97-98 model years than the Gen 1 93-96 group.

I would concentrate my efforts there imho.

I just removed my cover to take a gander at it. I noticed it has a rubber seal around the outer edge, and also rubber seals for each individual coil on plug. Will this seal able to be removed and installed on your piece?

If not does yours have a rubber seal?

Nuttin, I would have to do a min. purchase with him and there is no way that would happen, trust me. There again is not enough people.

We are getting ready to run a batch of these for the other sites we are vendors on. If I can get the Cobra star artwork we would be happy to run some to stock. I know it's taking a long time, but I have to run a minimum of 12 sets to keep the price reasonable.

what the price on these cover...if a good price ide been in if budget will allow a few orders.......

what the price on these cover...if a good price ide been in if budget will allow a few orders.......

Didnt even see the price at first..160...when we getting a count on who want cover for the 97-98..ill be in.....

Ryan, how much ballpark for:

-1-off set of the gen 2 COP covers,

-with a color that's close to lamborghini pearl orange, (do they make pearl powdercoats?)

-with about the same amount of machine work as pictured above?

If you can pm me that's best but if not, ok. ..

Ryan, how much ballpark for:

-1-off set of the gen 2 COP covers,

-with a color that's close to lamborghini pearl orange, (do they make pearl powdercoats?)

-with about the same amount of machine work as pictured above?

If you can pm me that's best but if not, ok. ..

There are pearls available in powders, we can even get color shifting powders similar to mystic. PM sent on the cost of the covers....Ryan

who want the covers...i wanna start this up again

We have run 2 blanks that are ready for engraving. Once Geno gets us the art work we will run them and post them up. We have material ready to run a batch!

We have run 2 blanks that are ready for engraving. Once Geno gets us the art work we will run them and post them up. We have material ready to run a batch!

just two sets....

2 sets ready to engrave to show you guys what the finished product will look like for this site. This will be the only place you can get the unique engraving. After we show a couple sets, we can run as many as you guys need.
I think Geno is working on sending me the artwork so we can get it put into master cam.

Members online

No members online now.
Back