New addition to the black on black family!!!

why don't u ask your neighbor (behind ur car) if it's okay for u to drive with tint first. ;) :confused:

9enisP said:
Love the look. Love the chrome in the front and back too. I did end up removing the pinstripe on my black ls, and like it a lot better. It was easy too. How much did you give for the rims and tires?

Thanks man.. i paid 980 for the wheels from a local dealer. and 530 for the tires on tire rack. i might remove my pinstripe too when i run out of things to do :) but i`m gonna stick with it for now.

JaredLS said:
why don't u ask your neighbor (behind ur car) if it's okay for u to drive with tint first. ;) :confused:

haa.. are you referring to the cop? i`m tryin to get in good with him just in case i get into some issues. lol. but i just moved here so i`m still tryin to work myself in slowly but surely.

Nice Ride. Whatever you do, dont get it de chromed. The chrome around the windows and on the bumpers maches the chrome ring on your wheels perfectly!

northstar11 said:
Nice Ride. Whatever you do, dont get it de chromed. The chrome around the windows and on the bumpers maches the chrome ring on your wheels perfectly!

thanks alot man. i appreciate the comment, and i plan on adding a little bit more chrome with an lse grille. but yea. i`m keeping the chrome. take it easy.

Looks great !! I live in Ohio and there is a guy who has black 20's on a black LS and it grabs my attention everytime I see it!
We are leasing a Zephyr and might end up putting some 20 TIS 07's on it. I am not sure whether we will get the MKZ or something else (Navi, Mark LT)after the lease is up, so I am a bit hesitant. Anybody know where to see pics of Zephyrs/MKZ with 20's?

Lincoln Luebbe said:
Looks great !! I live in Ohio and there is a guy who has black 20's on a black LS and it grabs my attention everytime I see it!
We are leasing a Zephyr and might end up putting some 20 TIS 07's on it. I am not sure whether we will get the MKZ or something else (Navi, Mark LT)after the lease is up, so I am a bit hesitant. Anybody know where to see pics of Zephyrs/MKZ with 20's?

thanks man. everyone that has seen it so far likes it so far. you can find some pics on cardomain of the zephyr with 20`s not alot though maybe one or two.
here is a link http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298826 that looks good to me.

Wusup bro welcome to tha black on black family lol. It is a different look, I've had mine for almost a year and I live in San Diego where there are a lot of black cars with chrome rims so it's good to go with something a little different. Nothing against the cars that do have chrome cuz u see some nice ones out there. Aite man enjoy!

Black is sexy simple as that

lincoln ls.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back