New addition to the black on black family!!!

black_lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Got these put on today. I am really satisfied so far. some may not like it but i`m very pleased. and before u guys say it, i know i need tint, an lse grille and to get rid of that awful amber side marker. i got some plans for this weekend. if u guys got any advise, i`m ready to hear it.

Last edited:
Looks sick. Love the black on black look. Guarantee youll get more compliments than you would with chrome.

Looks nice, what size are those? The tint just might complete that look for you.

u know what i think looks good on all ls's is the chrome on the bottom of the windows but around the top of the windows black

thanks alot guys. they are 20x7.5 with a +48 offset just incase i decide to lower it which i think i might, with some sumitomo htr z II`s in 245/35/20. the ride is now smoother then the bfgoodrich traction t/a`s i had on my stock rims which also had a flat spot :-s . and yea east coast, i know what u mean. i`ll keep that in mind, but i think i might need as much chrome as i can get, to keep the car from lookin flat or dead. i might experiment with it and see how it looks.

I have two suggestions since both my LS's have been black. I'd lose the pinstripe if you can, looks tacky. Also i would paint the grill black, not the chrome but the waterfall area. It comes a greyish color and doesnt look good against a black car. I painted and clearcoated mine and it makes the front look alot better.

Looking good. You need a full kit from LSKONCEPTS ASAP.

and yeah...those windows. Tint those babies NOW

fla, i might want to leave the pinstripe. its already dark lookin with the black wheels so i want to keep all the accents that make the car look alive. but i did thikn about it though and i just might do it. and yea.. tint is later this week or next week depending on my work schedule. i didn`t tint it before because i wanted to see how it would look without tint. just tryin to be different and stay away from the common trends.

SWEET! :headbang:

The polished rim on the wheels goes really well with the pin stripe and the chrome accents.

If Darth Vader owned an LS, it would look like yours. :cool:

I LOVE the blakc on black look. I wanted a black LSE from the start just so I could do that look. My suggestion, remove the chrome strips on the bumpers. It'll make it cleaner looking IMO

haha darth vader .. thanks for the compliment t_man ... and the lip is actually chrome because it was an actual chrome rim that they painted black. looks pretty good in person. and about the chrome strips, i like them. i was going for more the classy instead of sporty look. i saw a black sport model in miami this weekend with black 20`s and it looked too plain for my liking.

Looks Good May I suggest tinting the windows " BAD Boy Bad Boy ":D :D
OOPs Some one said that allready ;-0

black_lincoln said:
the lip is actually chrome because it was an actual chrome rim that they painted black.

So did you powder coat them or spray?

Boomhower said:
So did you powder coat them or spray?
they were actually sprayed and clearcoated so the rim looks like the paint on the car. very deep black glossy look. and thanks hye life. thanks everyone. i now feel even better about my decision and purchase.

If you really want to liven up the ride try getting silver center caps, trust me it makes a big difference. Just my 2 cents from the black on black family.

ATLS said:
If you really want to liven up the ride try getting silver center caps, trust me it makes a big difference. Just my 2 cents from the black on black family.

i hear that. but my center cap is pretty large and might look a lil bit tacky but its always something to think about if i run out of things to do. thanks man, and thanks for the comp jolinc.

okay for the black on black club. have u ever thought of adding spinners. if so what color would u get black, chrome, polished. just wondering.

i`m not a fan of spinners but in chrome spinners look alright but black if u just wanna keep being different. or just go get some davins. $$$.

Love the look. Love the chrome in the front and back too. I did end up removing the pinstripe on my black ls, and like it a lot better. It was easy too. How much did you give for the rims and tires?

Members online

No members online now.
Back