For Sale New 18 in Black Saleen Speedstars with brand new tires. $1100 Mark VIII Bolt Pattern

chargerxr

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a set of 4 Black Saleen Speedstar wheels. 18x9 virtually new. Wheels and tires both have been on my car for less than 300 miles. 5x108mm which is the same as 5x4.25in. These fit Lincoln Mark VIII's. Lincoln Ls's, mid 90's thunderbirds and cougars, taurus's windstars and others. I believe the offset is 38mm, possibly 36mm. I will check for sure. I included a pic of them on my Mark VIII. They are now removed and ready for sale. Tires are milestars with a 540 treadwear rating which is very good for an 18 in tire. Again these are virtually brand new wheels and tires. No scuffs,scratches or blems at all. Anything in pics is just dirt or a watermark. $1100 cash. Located in Kansas City Missouri area. Will not ship.

saleen speedstars 002a.jpg

saleen speedstars 003a.jpg

saleen speedstars 004a.jpg

saleen speedstars 005a.jpg

saleen speedstars 007a.jpg

saleen speedstars 006a.jpg

saleen speedstars 008a.jpg

hayabusa 011a.jpg

Do you still have these for sale? What size are the tires? Why are you not keeping these? Did they rub at all? Thank you.

Tires are 245/45/18 all around. No they don't rub at all. I was selling them because I was needing the money at the time. Sometimes miracles happen and your kids pay you back money they owe you. So I don't NEED to sell them now, but probably still would.

Thank you! They are awesome!! I will post a pic after I get them installed later on this week.

Members online

No members online now.
Back