"New" 01 Town Car

mrlandyacht

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Some of you might remember my dad's '77 Mark V that I had in my Sig...

img_0244.jpg

img_0233.jpg

well, some idiot in an FJ Cruiser ran a red light and plowed into it as he was going by at 45mph and it has been junked.
img_0326.jpg

img_0325.jpg

Fortunately, he walked away with no injuries.

so, my pop got himself into another Lincoln and he ended up with an '01 Town Car Signature.
kind of a unique color...dark green...I dont see many of those around here, most are white, black or beige.
Only cost $8000 out the door and it had 79K on it the day we bought it.
anyway, enjoy.

img_0345.jpg

img_0362.jpg

img_0363.jpg

img_0364.jpg

img_0365.jpg

img_0366.jpg

img_0367.jpg

img_0368.jpg

img_0369.jpg

img_0372.jpg

img_0373.jpg

img_0383.jpg

and you know what really sux? the woman who hit his Lincoln got away with a Failure to Yield ticket....they may as wel have given her a hug and sent her home.
My pop went to court because this woman was trying to fight the ticket OMG.
She had to pay the ticket in the end.
What sux even more is that this occurred right in the center of contruction zone where a sign that says traffic fines are doubled in work zones but of course, her ticket was not doubled. Even tho, we brought a picture showing the sign and the area of the accident, clearly showing that this occurred in a construction zone.

wonderful legal system we have huh? a 27 year old person can run a red light, wreck a classic car in a construction zone and only have to pay 170bux.

-Colin

Glad to hear no one was hurt.

Thats a shame about the 77 sir, sorry to see that.

I like the new sig series ya got there, very nice.

Sorry to hear about the mark, but the Towncar is very nice! My girl wrecked her 94 Cadi Fleetwood, its in the backyard, well never part with it....

Damn! That 77 looked real nice!

I hope that the woman's insurance paid for the newer purchase!

Seems you can't have anything nice these days - always some idiot out there, ready to ruin things. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.
Back