Neeed Radiator and Rack & Pinion 95 Mark

MsM8tress

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Soon! Like NOW lol if you are close to Columbus OH Mechanic just told me that I need a new rack n pinion... power steering fluid just pours right out... man that sucks!!!! guess the radiator has a leak also....

any way to fix a r&p, ya gotta replace the whole thing? can i replace the radiator?

Last edited:
Soon! Like NOW lol if you are close to Columbus OH Mechanic just told me that I need a new rack n pinion... power steering fluid just pours right out... man that sucks!!!! guess the radiator has a leak also....

any way to fix a r&p, ya gotta replace the whole thing? can i replace the radiator?

I wouldn't trust buying a used radiator..just buy a new one at your local parts store for 140 ish..that's how much mine was..and if you don't want to deal with leaky trans line fitings get an 03/04 cobra radiator with no built in trans cooler and put in a small remote trans cooler..I may do this as mine leak a little..

yeah - I thought about the junk yard radiator ... not a good idea I determined.

Got a good deal on a rack from Car Quest around 80.00 and inner rods are attached. Good deal custom97 - did you install it?

Thanks G, but SnH would get pricey and time is of the essence...

Thanks Hotties ;)

Guy did rack and bushings calls me up and says she steers like its a manual! He said rack may not be good. Is there something he didn't do or did do and shouldn't have??? I supplied the rack so if it is bad, I'm screwed outta what... hours of labor (is that about how long it takes to change one in a shop)?

Radiator Classic

http://stores.ebay.com/RadiatorClassic?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Fof you:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-1...e:Lincoln|Model:Mark+VIII&hash=item5d32342902

Thanks, Alexsander.
Lincoln MARK VIII Collector’s Edition #979

Thanks Hottie - but I got em already ;) problem now is rack is so stiff that drives like a manual .... got me wonderin if he checked the power steering pump... he should have... dang....\

Thanks again - smooches

Members online

Back