Need your guys help.

Okay so my rear is rattling like a b!tch! and this bracket has to be my only culprit as to where the noise is coming from. I'm worried cause the other day on the highway It's sounded really bad like a slightly unlocked door hanging on a hinge ( idunno lol) but man am I worried..I should just take it to FORD lol wow !!!!

Does anyone know If i remove/replace that bracket what damage it might cause ??

Bump!!!

Anyone know someone who is parting out or in a Junkyard please think of me :) lol thanks

Same Issue Rear Sub Frame Bushing

I just had mine up today...wish i would have taken pix. the top part of the bushing is gone aproximately 3/4 ". The bottom "wing nut washer" is completley gone with just the bolt and the bushing on passenger side rear. the other side has a Shattered "wing nut washer" and the bushing looks the same. When i shift from park to drive the torque from the car brings the rear down and which in turn causes the metal on metal clunk noise. These parts are no where to be found unless u by the whole subframe assy for $1800

Yeah same thing. I've been Looking at scrap cars to find the part. If I fail in my search will pay the 100 dollars for Ford/Lincolns view on this.

The clicking i believe is the end links in the rear suspension my ls was doing the same replaced them and the clicking went away

Members online

Back