Need Toreador Red Drivers Door Handle ASAP!

Good luck Fent, I had to buy a new one when I replaced mine.

Can't wait to get back to get my 93 back to the track, just got mine back together. Hope to see you at the track again

Thanks you too. There is a 93 at Pull and pay if you need parts. I got an air vent today from it (friend broke mine :( )

But, I have an Accord i drive too. So im rocking that for a few days to work and what not really just use it mainly in the winter or if i know im going somewhere really busy. I cannot stand door dings. (call it my Walmart car)

Next time i go to the track im taking the extra 120 pounds of subs out of it lol i weighed it all, its 120! Not sure how much that will change the time tho.

Well last bump before i buy some expensive dealer part i guess.

They want $90 for it unpainted

Really dude?!?

What's your aversion to the chrome ones? They're the same exact part, except chromed. You could install it as it is right now, to get you by, and then have it sanded and painted later.

Or...just do what several others have done, and do it yourself with the Duplicolor paint. The only thing about painting chrome is you have to make sure you sand it well....

This is the last time I'm gonna offer the chrome ones to you...

Really dude?!?

What's your aversion to the chrome ones? They're the same exact part, except chromed. You could install it as it is right now, to get you by, and then have it sanded and painted later.

Or...just do what several others have done, and do it yourself with the Duplicolor paint. The only thing about painting chrome is you have to make sure you sand it well....

This is the last time I'm gonna offer the chrome ones to you...

I am in the process of removing the chrome from the doors so i really dont want chrome handles. I ordered a set off eBay that so thank you.

But would you want chrome on your black mark? lol ok

The 93 was complete when i saw it. i took the AC vent and that was all

I am in the process of removing the chrome from the doors so i really dont want chrome handles. I ordered a set off eBay that so thank you.

But would you want chrome on your black mark? lol ok

The 93 was complete when i saw it. i took the AC vent and that was all

I DO have chrome on my black mark...

There's chrome around the windows and black chrome wheels. Also, I'll be installing a polished (near-chrome look) cobra intake, and possibly chrome valve covers....

Anyway, what I, and many others have been trying to tell you, is that YOU CAN PAINT THE CHROME. With the proper prep (not much more than normal), it will turn out just as good. It seems like you have not been reading what we've written...

Whatever, it's your car, spend as much money on it as you want... :rolleyes:

Don't ask for help, and then not take it...

Members online

No members online now.
Back