Need suspaention work

LSCGODDESS98

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hi guys ..it me lscgoddess98 (ginamarie)

..it been a while ;)
merry christmas and happy holidays and happy newyears thats comin around the corner for 2012.

it's been a while ,but i need asome suggestions on'a mechanic on long island that will work on my 98 mark8 lsc..and really knows how to work on thes sensitive cars and not take me for'a ride. as some of u know i had this car for 7 yrs now and she running on 186k mile. and still looking great-but she desperatly needs some work and want to do more after the nessasarry fixings,like exaust.and im ready to tackle this suspention issue i got.

recently i replaced these items:the air compressor and relay,and also rear struts both sides (thanks arnott)..around the same timeframe due to only having the rear sink only,after the fix it was fine...but after the fix a week or alil more later the front of the car begins to dip which never happend before..im thinking maybe connections to compressor,i checked it and all seem fine..but idk now..i think i just have more then relay and compressor problem cause now it's on all 4's---completly slammed to the ground when parked a few hrs as to where it would after 3 days of not driving it more freaquent guys.. leaving me very lil room to now jack the car up with it factory car floor jack. why i have to do that ..my tires size are customized..the car goes over the tire face lol.this is beginging to be a pita!!!!and it damaging possably other parts-which i hope not weight and scraping of my tires at high speeds or goin over a smal dip.. and now it's cold out and winter..i cant afford to let this go anymore..and it dangerous too;(

i need a good machanic who has a lift and dedicated time to look into my problem with me.i have the idea of such as check myair lines/tubes that run along the cars body for holes and spray with soapy water and spray bags too ,and once thats done..seek n find fix and replace thos parts causing the leak. so are their any suggestions on who i can go to for this? i am advoiding stealship costs..which i have already priced and well i know theres a better deal.

typo in the title it ment suspention....lol. also i wanna mention i wanna keep it going with my local mark 8 club..and bring home the trophys ;) but can't do it with out ur supports...;/

suspension* and do it your self just get a jack and pull the tire off and go from there, you dont need a lift and the air lines run iside the car.

Hmm, ok i'll be checking that out mike.i keep ya's posted on what i find.ty for the info.now we just replaced the thermostate yesterday.omg no and it's about 28 deg outand no heat..and i gotta squeel once again.im thinking bearing pully or water pump ..somewheres around there.so that right now is being taking care of as i go thru what needs to be done.so far...it's moving along.

Waterpump n thermostat was replaced..yeaaah i got heat!!!..and taking it easy

try DLF, hes in NJ, not too far and he definitely is dedicated :D

Members online

Back