Need small metal bumper cover bracket from 1st Gen Mark Viii

Stangman

Project car a.d.d.
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got a bumper cover with exhaust cut outs off of a '95, that I plan to put on my '93, but the metal bracket that rivits to the passenger side of the bumper cover on the inside was mangled and had a broken stud. Anyone have one laying around cheap or free? I would use the one off mine but my bumper cover hasn't came off yet.

Thanks folks

I believe so. The bumper cover has the brackets on the side and back that hold it to the body. I'm in need of one of the brackets on the passenger side that have 3 studs on it. I had a drivers side but they are different.

I figured someone on here probably had a junk cover with good brackets

Jesse, I'm sure I've got one if I can find it. I have a full day of work on cars, but I'll look later and try to let you know tonight. You can have it for the cost of shipping.

Works for me. Not in a big hurry, just another thing on my list that's all. Just lemme know.

Just go to the junkyard and chop one off a bumper..nuts are accessible through the trunk.

Jesse. I'm thinking this is the piece you want. Edit: I just reread. you said 3 studs. This has 3 rivets and 2 studs. I've got the others also. Let me know which one.

mercedes 010a.jpg

Last edited:
Kev, not many Marks poppin up around me lately in the yards

Roger, I think that's a front, I need a rear

Jesse, here's a pic of the pass side of a 96 lsc rear bumper cover. 2 different brackets here. Which one do you need?

gas tank 002a.jpg

gas tank 003a.jpg

gas tank 004a.jpg

Defintely the long one. Coulda swore it had 3 studs.... I must be imagining things I guess.... lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back