Need More HP for my Lincoln Ls HELP!!!!!!

Briansls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I need to now what to do for more HP I have the magnaflow exhaust and the KN air intake adaptor.....what else can i do?

for to LLSC they have a supercharger made just for our LS :-D expect alot of gain there :-D

Nothing.

EDIT: Finish up the intake with the aftermarket pipe. Then, nothing.

or you can search the 1000 threads on this topic.

intake, exhaust, tuning, turbo, supercharger, N2O, gearing, .....

You can do basically everything to an LS that you can any other car, it's just not always readily available. From the sounds of what you have your best bet would be to get an SCT tuner.

In all honesty the harsh comments are due to the million other threads on this topic. Iget the full intake tube that's a big help, I upgraded to accel coils and iridium plugs, if you already have a cat back exhaust ia dyno tune or sct flash is your best and final bet. If your pockets are deeper putting on nitrous is an option and for big money and power there have been a few sts remote turbo ls creations out there and the legendary quikls supercharged ls. Those are all of your options, the same as on every vehicle intake, ignition, exhaust, tune, nitrous, forced induction.

XCal is your next step. Then Nitrous and a locking diff. Then forced induction.

Oh wait, that's my path :D I got the xcal and LSD already... can't wait for the next 2 steps :cool:

XCal is your next step. Then Nitrous and a locking diff. Then forced induction.

Oh wait, that's my path :D I got the xcal and LSD already... can't wait for the next 2 steps :cool:

What is the XCAal and were can I get it? What is the LSD and were can I get it?

Put a turbo system on it, blow the motor, then sell the turbo system to someone else on this forum :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back