NEED HELP! Want to buy Gen 1 LSE front bumper and rear valance.

Kunltd

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I need to get a front bumper and rear Valance for my customer's 02 LSE. I have searched everywhere! I was even ready to pay Dealership price for these parts just for them to get back to me a week later saying they can't locate the parts and that I'm basically screwed. If anyone knows where I can get these parts new or in good condition I will be ready to buy immediately. I've already PM'd rebel_69_27 about his bumper and now I'm just waiting. I am a serious buyer and I'm ready to pay up. I'm looking for new or like new pieces. No cracks, no crazy deep scratches, and no missing tabs. My # is 972-272-9454. you can text me at this number.

Good luck finding these very rare parts. My best suggestion is a wrecking yard.

Good luck, when I crashed mine I got rid of it because they couldn't fine the bumpers and I wasn't putting the regular bumpers on. Godspeed my friend.

This is the perfect "needle in a haystack" scenario. Check ebay and craigslist regularly and contact all the scrapyards you can find. Best of luck!

this is the best time to do a gen2 conversion ask if he wants the gen2 bumper and order a 06 now we will all be on the lookout for a 02 for you

I don't mind paying full price either. I already quoted the customer with dealership prices because that was my only resource at the time. I guess I'll have to make a few more phone calls tomorrow morning.

It took me 5 months or so to sell my second lse rear valence and out of no where 3 guys show up looking for one right after I sell it. Good luck in your hunt. Check out junk yards. When I went to get a few small items for my car, I found 2 lse rear valences and side skirts so I bought both pairs.

... and not too long ago, I bought an LSE spoiler from the GEN 1 out of a yard in MI. which still had the rear valance and side skirts on it.
I double checked but the ad is no longer on CL since.

Thats the guys who I sold my rear valenece to 1 month ago. Unless he came up on a second one, I would've figured he wanted to keep install it not sell it.

Thats the guys who I sold my rear valenece to 1 month ago. Unless he came up on a second one, I would've figured he wanted to keep install it not sell it.

He is selling his 01 v6 5spd and upgrading to a gen 2.

He found our site in the best time, was able to hook him up with both rear valence and my front bumper... sent the bumper out today...

I guess I got super lucky with the parts I needed. I heard it was pretty much near impossible. I'm just glad I got the parts in less than 10 days after my post. Thank you guys for all the help!

Don't forget to tell your customer about this great LS forum!

Members online

Back