Need help from the LS side

Sounds like a good problem to have. I have an 01 Mustang GT and an 02 LS that I use as a daily driver and I love them both.

If you think you are going to do a lot of mods to the mustang its going to be a rough DD. Dont get me wrong I love my mustang like crazy and I dont think I would ever get rid of it. But since it's a vert with loud exhaust, lowered and a lot of other things. Its not the smoothest DD to ride in everyday.

Which might be why I love the LS so much too. Quiet, smooth ride and very comfortable. Just an overall great car.

Hope my 2 cents helps a little.

I hear you, ypur 2 cents does help out. On the other hand, next year i might be able to get a 2013 mustang gt premium, brembo brakes and other goodies :D

Insurance for a mustang GT for someone under 25 is gonna be about 300 a month. So $800 a month total or so.

And that's also a lot of car and easy to get you in a lot of trouble. Too much power for a young driver.

I had no clue the LS had optional rear heated seats. I though my car had every option...

How do you turn on the rear seats?

I had no clue the LS had optional rear heated seats. I though my car had every option...

Theres a switch on the rear door under the mirror switch. When i get my car back ill snap a pic.

That's in the owner's manual too. Less than an hour to read through it...

I have a 71 Mustang. Not a good DD, but fun to keep around. I imagine that the newer ones are much more civilized, but I refuse to take a test drive because I will probably buy one.........and when I buy cars I cant get anything close to the bottom, so I would be spending 40K+ probably, and thats just too much money to spend on a Mustang.

It's crazy how much the prices how come up on Mustangs.
I forget where i saw it, but supposedly the new drop top gt will have a starting price of $47,000. It's insane.
Much nicer cars out there for that much.

That's in the owner's manual too. Less than an hour to read through it...
Not sure which owners manual you have. Mine is a few hundred pages long.

Edit: Just saw it in the manual. It shows what the button looks like, but doesn't state where it is. I'm assuming the door, but I'm not sure. I'll have to look on my car. I haven't paid much attention to the rear, other than to make sure the vents are open. I just found out there are cup holders back there last week.

You know how fast the micromachines man spoke? That's how quick Joe reads!

Not sure which owners manual you have. Mine is a few hundred pages long.

Edit: Just saw it in the manual. It shows what the button looks like, but doesn't state where it is. I'm assuming the door, but I'm not sure. I'll have to look on my car. I haven't paid much attention to the rear, other than to make sure the vents are open. I just found out there are cup holders back there last week.

Mine is too. Apparently, I read faster.

It's crazy how much the prices how come up on Mustangs.
I forget where i saw it, but supposedly the new drop top gt will have a starting price of $47,000. It's insane.

yeah, its a little silly, I just looked at a new V8, and the only options i wanted were manual trans, sync, leather seats, and the brake package and it was over 37k :eek:

They charge an arm and a leg for the coyote motor.

Had a visit to the ford dealer today while dropping off my fiance's car to get some warranty work done. After seeing a $32k focus (not even an ST!!), a $48k taurus, and a $39k edge, it appears that they charge an arm and a leg for any motor!

just because you put a sticker on the back that says "Titanium" doesn't mean that it is actually made out of the sh!t.

Had a visit to the ford dealer today while dropping off my fiance's car to get some warranty work done. After seeing a $32k focus (not even an ST!!), a $48k taurus, and a $39k edge, it appears that they charge an arm and a leg for any motor!

just because you put a sticker on the back that says "Titanium" doesn't mean that it is actually made out of the sh!t.
So the Focus replaces the gen I LS?

Members online

Back