Need HCU for 93 Mark VIII

Reaction score
Just returned form the dealership and it looks like I need a new HCU(Hydrolic Control Unit) for my ABS breaking system. I was wondering if anyone is parting out their lincoln or knows some one in the Orlando Fl, area that could get one cheap. The price from the dealer is too pricey for me and the part is dicontinued.
Any Information is appreciated. Please post or send me a PM if you have an HCU or any info on one.

For the love of the Mark said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LINC...emQQcategoryZ33560QQihZ006QQitemZ160051375999
Does this look like what I need for my vehicle. the part nubers are the same all but 1 leter that is easyily mistaken when heard c and z. Its labled as abs control unit and what i need is hydraulic control unit so i hope it is correct.
There is a good chance I will have a 93 tomorrow buy the end of day. I'm going to look at it around 4:00. If it is hole and decent enough shape I will buy it for a parts car. If you still need it. I would be happy to sell you the part.

Just thinking out loud.

It looks like what I got on ebay may or may not work for my car. what i bought was an abs computer but i need the hydralic thing that is located next to the computer as well. I need this for a mark viii 1993 with traction control(this is important). So if you get the vehicle let me know so we can work something out, or if anyone else has this avalible let me know.

KC96LSC said:
There is a good chance I will have a 93 tomorrow buy the end of day. I'm going to look at it around 4:00. If it is hole and decent enough shape I will buy it for a parts car. If you still need it. I would be happy to sell you the part.

Just thinking out loud.

Went and looked at the car today and it was junk. The guy first said he hadn't sold anything off of it and then I look at it and its been picked apart. Sorry! good luck with your search.

Members online

Back