Need Cheap Coils. Dooneybaby?

northstar11

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
need coils for my 00 v8. Dooneybaby still selling them? I have 2 missfires.Could I replace them to, or do I need to replace all of them. Also, will coils change the way my engine sounds? It sounds like crap now. really hope its the coils.
Thks in advance

I bought from doonebaby, do a search and follow his ebay name, I think its pantysniffer or some sh1t like that. I bought two and only replaced one, worked great. search for post with "coils" in it, youll find him

yeah i think its pantysniffer...(professional name for sure haha)

northstar11 said:
need coils for my 00 v8. Dooneybaby still selling them? I have 2 missfires.Could I replace them to, or do I need to replace all of them. Also, will coils change the way my engine sounds? It sounds like crap now. really hope its the coils.
Thks in advance

since you're part of the forum... i'll make you a sweet deal on all 8... intrested?

IM IN! :) Ive never bought enything on this forum bfr. How should I pay you?

northstar11 said:

just PM me and i'll give you my paypal address. make sure you have a verified shipping address.

thanks

northstar11 said:

please let me know when you get the coils... they were sent out days ago.. thanks again

dooneybaby said:
please let me know when you get the coils... they were sent out days ago.. thanks again

Sorry bout not getin back 2 ya. Got the coils on monday, and installed them that night. They work great, and have had no probs. Workin great. Thanks man:D

northstar11 said:
Sorry bout not getin back 2 ya. Got the coils on monday, and installed them that night. They work great, and have had no probs. Workin great. Thanks man:D

You didn't find any oil around the old ones when you pulled them out did you?

Boomhower said:
You didn't find any oil around the old ones when you pulled them out did you?

I dint find any oil, like I thot I would, but several of them were def caroded.

northstar11 said:

thanks for the positive feedback :) come back again!!!:)

Are you still selling the coils. i Know you dont have anymore on Ebay but will you be getting more. My 2000 is starting to stutter. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back