Need advice

You know, i did see a Supra once with one headlight removed for the intake...

Sucks when this happens, hope it works out. I got burned on here by some members...I suspect they're still around with different names sad thing.

So I still haven't heard anything. Should I be pissed yet? I had to buy another set of lights and hope to have them in the next few days. Maybe I'll finally be able to drive again next week.

Ummm Jan 3rd, no reply? I would be alittle upset, monday I would go full blown, pissed the :q:q:q:q off.

i would be pissed controller77. everyone will be on the look-out for this member

Here's an idea I offer to Joey Chicago and the other board administrators.

One of the other forums I visit (a photography forum) has a Feedback forum. It is one topic called simply "Marketplace Feedback" where people who participate in a transaction leave feedback for each other. Camera people are always buying and selling lenses, bodies, etc. amongst themselves, and this particular forum lets people know who is a reputable seller, etc.

If there is enough interest, perhaps we could implement a feedback forum here. It could be helpful to members here regarding which sellers are good, which to avoid, etc. I'll leave it to the administrators to make the decision on whether to go forward with this.

Well if someone on here screws another person or acts like a clown (R-Bones), they usually get ridiculed to the point they don't come back, or start a new username. But it might be good for new users I guess.

Yes one other forum I am on has a trader rating for people that sell or buy with eachother. It is under thier avatar.

On a side note I was also screwed by a floridian a few years ago. I sent out $900 for a onkyo 989ds reciever and never got anything. To this day I still remember cape coral florida, I hope that bastard had his legs bitten off by a shark and had to lay on a beach somewhere for a few days while the birds pecked his eyes out and finaly ate him alive.

what a douche...

So, any members in FL who want to go snake these back for this guy? I'm sure controller77 has the address he shipped them to...

Members online

No members online now.
Back