Near Seattle, a mark worth buying.

yeah it looks good but 7000? damn!

Well, anyone can buy one for 3-4 w 150k miles and spend another 3k making it look like this one.. . Just thought someone would find interest. If I was looking, I'd spend 7, 56k miiles, great shape.. mods could start right away since it appears maintenance is up to par. Maintenance usually costs more than mods, especially if blend door acts up, which is fixed here, if neon's out, which works here, and if headlights need parts, which they don't here.

there are mark VIII's out there is the 4 grand range that are just as clean, maybe not the low miles, but the first thing that car will need is new air ride, 10 years old, low miles and stock air ride you know damn well its gonna leak soon specially after being sensor lowered like it is, i'd rather buy a mark with about 110k on it chances are the air ride will have just been replaced. it is a nice car for sure, but 7 grand is alot for a plain jane lsc low miles or not!

I think its a fine deal not that many of these cars that clean, youd prob get him down to 6000 its not like its easy to sell a car these days.

I paid 3500 for my 98 and everything worked and it had 52K on it.. that was in april..

But i got a crazy good deal though..

its nice to see there are still nice ones around though.. most i see for sale are junk...

Members online

No members online now.
Back