NE Chapter Stress Reliever

Dereck

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi All

There seems to be a little stress building up in the NE chapter so I have just the stress reliever you all need.

The UK representative has scheduled yet another meet on Saturday February 12th 2004, this time it will be at my shop.

attachment.jpg

My shop is only a couple of miles from Junction 22 of the M5, remember the Sedgemoor Services meet? What a belter of a meet that was.

The meet will kick off at about 10am with coffee, cream donuts and hot sausage rolls on offer all free of charge at around 11am, swing on by for a little informal chat with fellow car enthusiasts and some shop time on the hoists if you need it. If you ever needed a reason to start that world tour then this is it.

If you make it you make, if not,.... well then you don't but we will have a cracking good time as always with or without you and you will be sorry you missed it, they will be telling thier grand children about this meet, just like Woodstock :)

Regards

Dereck

Not for nothing Derek...

But I don't see 1 Lincoln or Cadillac product in that photo.....!
I'd still love to join ya for a coupla 6 pints of Double Diamond.

Still looking for that ferry that will take me there!!

JC

Hi All

Wow!!! :eek: What a meet, told you it was gonna be big, the best stress reliever ever.

Feeding time at the zoo, we broke out the donuts, coffee and sausage rolls, it was like gulls at the tip :D

LvCMeet1.jpg

LvCMeet2.jpg

Dave got a little shop time with his Camero.

LvCMeet3.jpg

And I fitted a blend door actuator to Nick's Town Car

LvCMeet4.jpg

So yet another succesfull UK meet, that makes it UK 2 - US 0 We may have small cars but we can throw a mean get together.

Regards

Dereck

Dereck, i would be there if i could but since i can't i will be eating a box of little debbies and wishing i was there.

Car lifts make me jealous. The only thing that makes me more jealous is downdraft paint booths.

I am soooooo jelous! As of today ...
UK - 2
US - 0
You and your crew are too cool Dereck! People can learn from you just how easy it is to have a meet!

Yah but Derek has his hand full with organizing a meet LvC E (Europe) with Knight-Design in Germany!!

I want to see pics of this meet! :N

Hey Derek He's only accross the channel!! :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back