Nc/sc Area

K-FAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ANYONE IN CHARLOTTE/ROCKHILL/FORT MILL AREA? and looking to meet up and show our interest in LVC ? if so lets plana day that we all can come out and talk about cars and give advise ......

there's also a conti owner that's down here in charleston area - from LVC. I've also got about 7 or 8 friends in this area that own Mark VIII's.

so whats up your up for a little meet? bring friends and family to a park and bbq?

so whats up your up for a little meet? bring friends and family to a park and bbq?

Where abouts? If 98 knows a handful of Linc owners might be better having it down here in the Charleston/Summerville Area

well lets talk to him and have him tell everyone and we figure out where it would be a great place/time

I'd love to have it down here. Napoleon and I have been talking about it for like a year now, but never have. I stop and talk to every Mark VIII owner I see and actually do work for some of them. If we can set up a date, I'll talk to them and see if any of them can make it. Maybe first weekend in September? I'm gonna be in Vegas for Pool league national championships the whole last week of August.

I'd love to have it down here. Napoleon and I have been talking about it for like a year now, but never have. I stop and talk to every Mark VIII owner I see and actually do work for some of them. If we can set up a date, I'll talk to them and see if any of them can make it. Maybe first weekend in September? I'm gonna be in Vegas for Pool league national championships the whole last week of August.

98 what kind of work do you do? As of right now that first weekend in Sept works for me

first week works for me too just let me know about the date so i cant take the days off

I guess I should have read what I typed....It sounded like I was saying that I work for some of the guys, but actually, I do work on their cars for them. Basically, I just do whatever they need done, and I'll usually be able to do it for half of what some shop would charge them.

I'm in the Navy....

Members online

Back