My Uncle's M3

Like him on facebook and subscribe to his youtube videos as well, it's called Corsa Driving is the name of the guy that shot the video.

Great video. The M3 is a monster. I'd garage the LS if I had one of these. Manoli, get him to Plasti Dip it, LOL!!!!

Everything about this was sick! & props on those euro plates!

Manoli thank you for posting this...truly an ultimate driving machine. Would love to own one some day.

any info on the wheels? you said he painted them? how? process? I love that color. Its the color i've always wanted for my wheels but have never been able to get :(

very nice nice ride!

Mlara, cant you just dip your wheels then use a spray paint over it? It should still peel off right since the plasti-dip is on the bottom. If you could do this, I'm sure you'd be able to get the color you want a lot easier, a lot more selection of spray can colors than dip colors.

very nice nice ride!

Mlara, cant you just dip your wheels then use a spray paint over it? It should still peel off right since the plasti-dip is on the bottom. If you could do this, I'm sure you'd be able to get the color you want a lot easier, a lot more selection of spray can colors than dip colors.

+1 I always wondered why even use all that metallizer stuff.. why not just plasti dip and then spray whatever color you want over it?

E46 is one of my must own rides.

Can you bring that photographer to the meet, please?

:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back