My Sentas (not on the car yet).

Jag center caps are tacky? And its not like i use them, i have linc ones.

Speaking of, i should sell them

On a LS I think they are, they aren't if they are on a Jag lol. I would sell them if you use Lincoln ones. I'm sure someone would buy them.

I can see why you say that but being that the LS is a cousin of jag i see nothing wrong with it.

Its not like theyre dodge center caps.

I guess i always had them in case i sold my sentas to a jag owner, but now that theyre going to another LS owner i can sell them.

Sucks that you got those crappy ones tho

I can see why you say that but being that the LS is a cousin of jag i see nothing wrong with it.

Its not like theyre dodge center caps.

Cousins they may be, but putting Jag center caps on an LS is like kissing your cousin, would you do that? Lmao, I wouldn't.

J/k though, it's cool if people use them, they look cool that's for sure.

I guess i always had them in case i sold my sentas to a jag owner, but now that theyre going to another LS owner i can sell them.

Sucks that you got those crappy ones tho

Yeah it's ok though, I knew when I bought them that I would get the Lincoln ones anyway.

The Sentas? 49mm offset, center bore is the same as the LS, the center caps that they give you are just crap black ones, I got myself the Chrome Lincoln center caps found here. I was told those center caps will fit but I won't know until spring when they go on the car.

You'll need 4 front sentas. The rears are a +23 offset. Also the caps do fit. They just don't sit flush inside the hole, they sit on the lip.

You'll need 4 front sentas. The rears are a +23 offset. Also the caps do fit. They just don't sit flush inside the hole, they sit on the lip.

They are also 9.5 in the back, usarim sells 4, 8.5, 49mm offset wheels. Replicas of course.

u got these on yet, just curious about the 49mm offset. with all the offset talk on here, its tough to find a definitive answer

u got these on yet, just curious about the 49mm offset. with all the offset talk on here, its tough to find a definitive answer

What is it that you want to know? Will they work then yes. There are a few other members who have them, some even lowered. Just do a search for 49mm and most of the threads will come up. From what I've read stick with an 245 if you lower your car.

there will be no problem with the offset, even lowered(on eibachs, not sure about other springs)

you will get minimal rubbing with 245/35 tires, and none at all with 245/30, however you run more risks with the thinner tire. Go with whatever suits your style of driving, and the roads in your town.

I would imagine when turning is when it would rub.

^ What part of the car are they rubbing on with the 35 series?

Very very little on wheel lock, and when hitting dips at highway speeds, only in the front tho. I never rubbed in the back at all, and i never rubbed at any other time, even with a full car.

^ Rubbing at full lock is pretty common with 20's on the LS which is minor but rubbing in the front at highway speeds is something I've never had. Two things I can think of, bad shocks or the wheels are sitting to close to the upper control arm due to the high offset.

I put them on Sunday actually but it started raining by the time we finished. I'm on my iPhone until next Thursday, I'm on vacation in Florida far away from my car atm, I will see if I can get at least one pic up before then. And I have zero rubbing from what I can tell atm, but I only took it to the local car wash and back.

Members online

Back