my project......almost done!

The omen

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
here is a real bad pic of my car:D I will def take some better pics! IMG00013-20090516-1922.jpg

IMG00013-20090516-1922.jpg

That does look good omen.
Still want better pics, and a close up of the grill.

I took this pic with my blackberry and I am not impressed with the way it takes pics. The car is currently getting window tint (5 percent) all the way around so when I get it back, I will take better pics of inside and outside. Thank all of you for the nice comments!

WICKED! You copycat! LOL

We have to do a photo shoot. I am trying to get onto Albion Airport's Runway, if it goes through we have to get this car shot.

Thanx! Yeah, I'm down for whatever bro! Let me know! I will call you this week to give you that comp code.

Not the biggest Mark fan, but thats a nice ride. Post some more pics and you could almost get me to buy one. If they had the third pedal I would do it.

did you do that grill yourself and was there a thread on it
:confused: and yes it looks sweet

thanks! I still have some things to do inside and out like finish painting the center console,odds and ends. your never really DONE!!lol

did you do that grill yourself and was there a thread on it
:confused: and yes it looks sweet

I can not take credit for the grill! I bought it from a site member and had it painted. Devilchild was selling this hood and grill back in the winter and I snatched them up:D

Nice! You have something I desire... Non JBL door trims!

Let us know how the interior painting goes - removing all of that nasty, flaking rubber and re-painting pieces will be one of my next projects!

Oven cleaner works great to take the rubber crap off! I also used a scotch pad to scuff it! Not fun at all but the end result is well worth it bro! The car used to be tan inside or "saddle"! It looked like :q:q:q:q so I decided to go with black! Thanks again for the nice words guys!

Yeah! I will be changing center caps soon! Does anyone know where I can get jus plain chrome center caps for these wheels?

sorry to just keep bringin it up but do you know where he got the grill

If my memory serves me correct, I remember.devilchild saying that he modified the stock grill and had some hours into doing it! You could shoot devilchild a pm and ask him.

Members online

No members online now.
Back