my prized 96 LSC " devils mark ".. yes its true

devilchild

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
im putting her up for sale.... im buying a house soon and i would like to put a BIGGER down payment.. that is it.. so i DONT REALLY need to sell her.. actually i would like to keep her.. but.. i figured if someone on her ( and here only ) would like to have her.. and is willing to pony up the cash.. i know shell be in good hands.. if not.. we will just grow old together..

no set price... but taking offers

1996 Mark VIII LSC ( true lsc. not converted)

76k original well documented miles.. carfax is SUPER CLEAN..

ive only put 1k since i picked her up in sept.

black exterior / light graphite interior

ext. is excellent .. 1 or 2 minor dings . nothing even substantial

interior is almost mint.. driver seat has very minor wear.. the rest is flawless

does not burn or leak oil or anything..

oil stays honey colored..

recall has been done..

HID's are CRYSTAL CLEAR !!!! and both bulbs work great

ok.. heres the list so far.....

5% tint all around
cobra r hood ( painted and installed )
3-piece wing( not painted or installed)
custom grill ( not painted or installed )
original ray kit ( still in package fron Ray himself . not installed)
18" chrome Saleen speedstars ..brand new
nitto nt555 ultra high performance tires.. brand new
275-35 rear 245-40 front
lms catback exhaust w/ expansion II polished stainless mufflers and dual xx pipe
lms MAF KIT w/ cone filter
Diablo chip from LMS
custom smoothed intake tube ( thanx Jaime )
blacked out front emblem and cobrastar trunklock cover
2 cobrastar emblems for fenders or where ever you like them
custom black car cover w/ case

all of the above is new and purchased after october of 2007

and including this list of EXTRA parts..

stock hood ( black and excellent cond.)
stock aluminum 10 hole directionals with tires
extra rear LSC bumper cover ( black ..could use paint)
extra LSC side moldings.( all 4 pieces , black , excellent cond.)
extra complete rear tail light w/ corners
extra chrome trim pieces ( all chrome from front and rear)

pick up only as you would need a truck for all the extras..

please dont insult me or my car with laughable offers..

i know what the book values are ..and i know what they are worth to people.. there is a difference

remember.. i DO NOT NEED TO SELL..

inbox me if youre serious only....

pics are in my gallery and /or search threads with my name.. you will find plenty

car is from ohio/pittsburgh area to the best of my knowledge..

only underbody shots i have are the ones of my exhaust in my gallery..

undercarriage does have some slight surface rust.. i was told by my body guy a palm sander and some spray-on protectant would cure the problem.. he said none of it was bad enough to be alarmed

but as for the body "shell".. i havent come across ANY rust.. not even 1 spot..

so far no takers.. :shifty:

if no one wants her , i'll be forced to keep her.. :D :D :D

lucky me :p

still for sale only on LVC because i know she'll be taken care of

Did the car sell? I know someone that's very interested if you're still thinking about selling!

still for sale

pm me if youre interested

i have 3 people " thinking about it ".. haha.. you know how that goes

here are some pics .. didnt get to really clean her too well,.. just rinsed her off and snapped away

in the trunk is the front license plate mount , rear mud flaps, and headlight access panels

car 001.jpg

car 002.jpg

car 003.jpg

forsale 002.jpg

forsale 003.jpg

forsale 005.jpg

forsale 006.jpg

forsale 007.jpg

forsale 008.jpg

forsale 009.jpg

forsale 010.jpg

forsale 011.jpg

forsale 012.jpg

forsale 013.jpg

forsale 014.jpg

forsale 015.jpg

forsale 016.jpg

forsale 017.jpg

forsale 018.jpg

forsale 019.jpg

forsale 020.jpg

forsale 021.jpg

forsale 022.jpg

forsale 023.jpg

forsale 024.jpg

forsale 025.jpg

forsale 026.jpg

forsale 027.jpg

forsale 028.jpg

forsale 029.jpg

forsale 030.jpg

forsale 031.jpg

How does this sound..... We go get a notorized statement, saying that you will accept payments and of what incriment per what periods of time. ( not all at once) LOL!! Im serious tho. Come on now, keep her local and loved!!

How does this sound..... We go get a notorized statement, saying that you will accept payments and of what incriment per what periods of time. ( not all at once) LOL!! Im serious tho. Come on now, keep her local and loved!!

how much do you have to spend... i got people at Wachovia to hook you up with a loan for the rest..

i have 3 people interested at the moment..

i might also have a bunch of extra parts for you to put on yours

I too am interested if the price is reasonable. Might be too many goodies to be in my price range of what I would be willing to pay in this economy.
Let me know I sent in a private message.:D

I never did say (officially) that I bought it , but he should have the money today.
Then we need to work out the shipping details.
I believe he should be happy with the funds for his future home and I know my addiction will be calmed soon.:cool:

I am really excited and nervous. Buying a car 12yo not seeing it in person is tough on the logic.:eek: I see that Geno himself has put labor into this car and every other thread on here supports that it is one fine 96LSC. Hopefully this will be the last car I ever purchase - maybe a 95tbird SC some day...( just read all of chickens 95dohc tbird thread - kick ass) I just got rid of my 88 5.0 bird. I always wanted to put in the DOHC4.6 with a 5speed but life is funny and the car is scrap:(
But I have been thinking about this car since he first put it up for sale sometime in the early summer. In this economy I was trying to make a deal for myself but the devil is firm.

I will not be taking the Cobra Hood - too flashy for me. Other than that I bought it as pictured above but with the wing (of course if Geno had made a Gen 2 wing back when I had mine I would never have sold my 98lsc - just joking Geno - I fully understand and don't want to go there again).

So if all goes well I should have the car within a week or two, get the wing painted and installed and a new audio system by summer. If I sell my bike I might break even - but for the love of the MarkVIII money is an after thought.

Thank you Devil.

EDIT:
I will have to rename the car though..... don't want to steal that title away from him.

And since I bought this car from this site (This site also helped sell my 98lsc) I am going to become a full member and pay dues and all that, but I am loyal to the other forum (as Jamie has pointed out) too and will have to do the same. Both sites have helped me out so much since my first 95 I bought back in 2000.
What a great community

Thank to all

PS - up for sale is an 04 Harley V-Rod B model, anodized alluminum and black frame. 200mm rear tire, GPS, 3 different seats - mostly stock. Ricks tank still in the box - haven't had time to install.
But seeing a MKZ, 96lsc and a vrod next to each other I might have to keep it.

hes getting the car as pictured.. minus the cobra r hood

but he is getting the 3 piece wing , the stock wheels, and the covercraft car cover instead...

he will not be disappointed...

Members online

Back