My Next $300 Mark VIII

So what have you done to it since the last post? Does it have a handle or door pannel? How does it run and drive? What does it need to work.

So what have you done to it since the last post? Does it have a handle or door pannel? How does it run and drive? What does it need to work.

I've been working on my silver 93 mostly. I haven't done anything to it yet. It still need the door handle, door panel, power window motor, nothing you and Jeremy can't handle. The main thing, the engine and tranny are good.

hey GMAN, there's a champagne 95 LSC at LKQ on northville with good exterior except the grille check it out if you want

I've been working on my silver 93 mostly. I haven't done anything to it yet. It still need the door handle, door panel, power window motor, nothing you and Jeremy can't handle. The main thing, the engine and tranny are good.
Thats cool, just figuring out what we are up against.

If he takes up Chargerrx on the offer and decides not to keep it and bring it up to him in a couple months then it will more then likely have a new handle, contolls and window motors by the time we are done with it. :lol:

Jeez with all the Blue interiors in this thread I was having a flashback to my Grandfathers Cadillac in Florida :p

Rims look nice and clean considering what the rest of the car looks like.

i had a 1994 that i paid 500 for and i drove it from minnesota to nc and the front shocks where horrible and it lasted til the trans went out and the i got rear ended 2 x in it and then i bought my gen 2 for 1200.00

Members online

No members online now.
Back