My new ride!

95mark8newyork

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just went saturday to look at a car. 1995 Mustang GT, Black on Black w/ 53,000 miles. The car is bone stock, no mods not even exhaust. Leather seats, power driver seat, power windows, locks, doors, got an alarm, and plus its a 5.0 :D So this is gonna be my new car, picking it up this week and bringing it to my mechanic for a tune up and it'll be good to go. Here's a couple pics i snapped when i went to look at it, it started raining so that's why the car is all wet in a few pics. And yes i got an automatic, i can't drive stick here, way too much traffic. The car will stay bone stock for a few months, then I'll throw on an exhaust and x-pipe and have some fun with it. I already ordered smoked headlight covers just for the look, I know it cuts visibility down at night but for now until I change the headlights they're just show pieces.
B537DE66-8AD7-4D43-8D79-558D5FFE1B99-17904-0000120A09993A92.jpg

63B4FDAC-E7C0-479A-8999-A433FF2C3277-17904-0000120A24972702.jpg

EC771B1C-635A-4CBE-AE15-B837C7DA3EB3-17904-0000120A28130696.jpg

04B5A1C5-7B2E-448A-AFA1-9FFC763608C3-17904-0000120A33E9E520.jpg

A4592CD6-EDC9-4EF2-A82C-66607B4ECAAF-17904-0000120A2FC73D1B.jpg

needs more DOHC-ness.
and some wheels. i really don't like those wheels..
but other than that, have fun!

needs more DOHC-ness.
and some wheels. i really don't like those wheels..
but other than that, have fun!

It does, but that 5.0 packs a nice punch for only 215 horses. Yeah I'm not crazy about the wheels either but they got brand new rubber on them so around December I'll throw on some staggered 17'' bullitts or fr500s, 255s in front and 315s in the back. Thanks!

Not my favorite body type but that sure is one very clean unmolested piece you got there. :cool:

Wheels and tint and you'll be set as far as the ext goes. Not sure if anyone makes am heads or tails but i'd look into that as well.

Not my favorite body type but that sure is one very clean unmolested piece you got there. :cool:

Wheels and tint and you'll be set as far as the ext goes. Not sure if anyone makes am heads or tails but i'd look into that as well.

I was never crazy about it but it really caught my eye and i fell in love with the car. And not one thing is modified, only an aftermarket radio and they changed the speakers. The previous owner kept all the stock speakers and put it in the trunk along with a car cover, rubber mats and a sun visor. I'm going for tint in a few weeks after i get the car all tuned up and some black 2003 cobra wheels. I've yet to find any aftermarket tails for a 95 GT, but there's headlights so those are gonna get changed

look for a 96-98 tail lights. I like the stock ones on my Cobra and I just rewired it so that all 3 bars light up when I hit the brake or turn signal. I like the 5.0 and have looked at them but my Cobra is the best of both worlds, even though it is slow to me now... also depending on what headlights you want, I have DEPO projectors, maybe a little rice looking but the light output is amazing. I havent had time to to fix my stock headlights up with a retrofit projector kit...

look for a 96-98 tail lights. I like the stock ones on my Cobra and I just rewired it so that all 3 bars light up when I hit the brake or turn signal. I like the 5.0 and have looked at them but my Cobra is the best of both worlds, even though it is slow to me now... also depending on what headlights you want, I have DEPO projectors, maybe a little rice looking but the light output is amazing. I havent had time to to fix my stock headlights up with a retrofit projector kit...

I looked at them, but i kinda like the horizontal style tails. I'm going to get smoked cobra style headlights and throw in a plug and play 5000k or 6000K HID Kit. I think projectors look cool, now if you had the altezza tails i'd call it rice haha :D Do you order parts for your cobra from american muscle?

Looks good. I'll be keeping an eye on you on the streets :shifty::D

Thanks dude, yeah hopefully I'll be able to drive it in December so I'm prayin for no snow lol. Doin a full tune up on it next weekend(not this one). Drilled & Slotted Rotors all around, Hawk ceramic brake pads all around, ford racing 9mm blue spark plug wires, ngk iridium spark plugs, and I'm changing all the filters. First mod will be a catback and catted x-pipe in a few months.

Best thing about a 5.0 is how moddable it is. You can do SO much to it for pretty cheap.

Great find, I have always wanted to drop a 4v in one of those though.

Best thing about a 5.0 is how moddable it is. You can do SO much to it for pretty cheap.

Great find, I have always wanted to drop a 4v in one of those though.

Yeah theres a ton to do lol. That would be a cool project too.

Just put a blower on it so that it has more HP than a Town Car. :N;) Haha, just messin' with ya. I agree. The 5.0 in your car is a slouch now but has a lot of potential.

Just put a blower on it so that it has more HP than a Town Car. :N;) Haha, just messin' with ya. I agree. The 5.0 in your car is a slouch now but has a lot of potential.

Haha its all good dude. To be honest punching it at around 40 it has good mid range power. Im gonna get some experience behind the wheel before i soup it up. But my future plans are full bolt ons, 4.10s, 3000 stall torque converter, shift kit, and maybe cams. Im shootin for 300rwhp- right now bone stock its rated at around 180-190 rwhp and around 210-230 rwtq. Im gonna stay active on here, I still love marks and my dad still has his 95.

I looked at them, but i kinda like the horizontal style tails. I'm going to get smoked cobra style headlights and throw in a plug and play 5000k or 6000K HID Kit. I think projectors look cool, now if you had the altezza tails i'd call it rice haha :D Do you order parts for your cobra from american muscle?

nah, i drive past summit racing on my way to work, so i usually shop there. i have ordered from late model restoration .com before for some stuff that was way cheaper... Right now I have 2 sets of stock Cobra headlights to play with to modify for the projector kits. I think it will look much better than the ones I have in it now but I didnt have the time to do it when I bought the lights.

Dang! That thing is almost a twin to my black '94 GT. I fuggin love my '94. I've had it for like 7 years and I got it with 129k, and it has 236k on it now! Still runs great and doesn't smoke. Only difference is my car had black/grey interior. I have 17x8 Bullitts in front and 17x10.5's in the rear with Nitto 555R drag radials. Took off the rear spoiler too. Also has single chamber flowmasters with tailpipes.... best sounding stock 5.0 I've ever heard. Not just cuz its mine. Lol

But my future plans are full bolt ons, 4.10s, 3000 stall torque converter, shift kit, and maybe cams. Im shootin for 300rwhp

Now you're talkin' ;) If you can obtain 300rwhp, you will realistically be in the 12s without a problem. I say gears, stall, exhaust, cams, and maybe even a different intake and you'll have plenty of fun on your hands. :D

Dang! That thing is almost a twin to my black '94 GT. I fuggin love my '94. I've had it for like 7 years and I got it with 129k, and it has 236k on it now! Still runs great and doesn't smoke. Only difference is my car had black/grey interior. I have 17x8 Bullitts in front and 17x10.5's in the rear with Nitto 555R drag radials. Took off the rear spoiler too. Also has single chamber flowmasters with tailpipes.... best sounding stock 5.0 I've ever heard. Not just cuz its mine. Lol

I love my car, especially cause its black on black. I cant wait to get some 17x9 cobras all around and do some stuff to it. I absolutlely love the back with the tailpipes, Im getting a flowmaster american thunder catback with the same tail pipes as stock and a bbk catted x. Is yours stick or auto?

Members online

No members online now.
Back