My New Octastar Caps

Georgia#319

LVC Member
Reaction score
NEW caps 8 in all 4 for now and 4 for later,, refurbishing the wheels to go on my C/E #319,, can't wait..

IMG_0010.jpg

octastar1.jpg

Octastar.jpg

LOL $39.00 a piece + tax of course
it's worth it since im sure they don't make them anymore and if they do oh well lol..

so you spent about $334 bucks on center caps. that would pay my truck insurance for half the year!

your ins that cheap that pays 3 months of my Beemers ins, lol i bought the wheels off of ebay.

the other car...
the lincoln sits in the garage 95% of the time.

BIGRED13-1.jpg

Last edited:
yeah my insurance for my pick up and my mark VIII is 800 a year for both! thats what a clean for many years record gets me, it wasnt always this way!!! back in my teen years, forget it lol.

No tickets here either or accidents.. I guess Az is expensive.. high theft rate..Btw love the rims on your car.

my truck and LS... about $800-full coverage every six in Michigan. $250 deductibles on the LS, $50 in the truck. And this is the best deal going too! My old insurance company was charging me about $750 on the truck alone with a $250 deductible; told me to add the LS would be $1100! Obviously I told them to F%$* off and changed companies!

All with a crystal clear record

Im thinking of selling the BMW and buying an LS, im 6'4 so i was wondering if i would fit in one comfortably. i fit in the beemer ok..

im planning on an 06 LS elite, burgandy/black leather.. good luck to me lol

thanks for the thumbs up Nate and Slow

LOL! trust me it makes me wet everytime i drive it.. Alas it's for sale it's not really me.. I want a Z06 down the road so im saving some money and possibly buying an Ls until then..

Im thinking of selling the BMW and buying an LS, im 6'4 so i was wondering if i would fit in one comfortably. i fit in the beemer ok..

im planning on an 06 LS elite, burgandy/black leather.. good luck to me lol

thanks for the thumbs up Nate and Slow

I'm about 6'4" and I fit in my LS alright. Of course, it isn't a LARGE car, I'd say it's upper-mid sized... so it won't feel like you've got enough room to share your seat with someone... but you don't feel cramped either. I've very happy with my LS; get the V8... V6 is only 1mpg improvement and it's short on HP/TQ

Oh im all about the v8 thats why i want to get rid of my Beemer, it has v8 power and torque, but it's not a V8 i love the sound of a v8...
thanks for the info that will help me in my decision..

BB

Members online

No members online now.
Back