My new LSE

I also agree looking good. Open up those headlights and make em sexy! Wheels look pretty good should be bigger but thats okay they still look fresh. AND I love what you did with the front bumper. I will be doing the exact same thing but with the LSE grille/wheel color

Wheels look pretty good should be bigger

I had a set of Mille Miglia EV-R 19's on my '00 but with 35 series tires it rode fairly rough so thats why I have the 18's with 45 series tires now. It rides alot better IMO. I didn't really like my Kyowa 18's on my gold '00. I like them better on my silver LSE but I'm still not happy with them. I can get my 19" EV-R's back but they are in pretty bad shape due to the ex hitting a curb. All four had road rash but are fixable, lots of work. I may get them back and make fixing them a winter project....along with the differential swap. If I do, I will try a 235/40/19 tire for a little better ride.

2934897_4.jpg

Those 19's are sick. You should ground your ex.

Looks great. I think you should loose the chrome B-pillars. Like the wheels and the fitment.

Looks great. I think you should loose the chrome B-pillars. Like the wheels and the fitment.

Yes the chrome pillars will be going. The 18's would look better with the car lowered but I'm leaning toward getting my old 19" EV-R's back and fixing them. I just think have more LS friendly design. My 18's look a little ricey to me and they say made in Japan on them. I would have never bought them if I had known that. I may turn the 18's into track wheels with drag radials in back and some smaller tires in front.

And the K&N sticker on the fender.

I have already removed the K&N sticker...lol. I wish I could get the old silver LVC sticker like I have on my '00 (the Magnaflow sticker is gone) but the LVC store link is blank.

29348970030_medium.jpg

Today I cut some new COP brackets for my Accel COPS. I used some 1/2 inch aluminum stock that I had laying around
100_1423.jpg

100_1426.jpg

100_1428.jpg

100_1430.jpg

Hey man you did an awesome job on saving this car. I would love to do the fan swap like you. Did you replace the factory shroud and fan assembly, or did you use the factory shroud with the flex a lite?

Bossed

Hey man you did an awesome job on saving this car. I would love to do the fan swap like you. Did you replace the factory shroud and fan assembly, or did you use the factory shroud with the flex a lite?

Bossed

Thanks for the compliment....I love this car and could not, in good consious, let it go the way of the salvage yard. That would be criminal IMO.

I did not use the factory fan shroud, I wanted to use it for the factory mounting points and for a better look but it wouldn't fit over the Flex-A-Lite, I even cut it up trying to get it to fit. Needless to say, my efforts were in vain. Its not a hard job and if you need any advice let me know.

Very good work. That is one nice lse.Which do you drive more? Are you selling one or keeping both?

Very good work. That is one nice lse.Which do you drive more? Are you selling one or keeping both?

Thanks Alax. I can't stop driving the LSE, I love it. It turns lots of heads and I've had alot of compliments on it. My son just turned 16 and will be driving the '00 LS. He will be getting a different car soon and then I will be turning the '00 in to my project car. I have plans to make it a drag strip car. Possible 4.6L and trans swap, 8.8" with 4.10's, NOS, slicks, roll control, big brakes, gutted interior, roll bar.....and who knows what else. Alot of people at the local track (KCIR) were saying how cool it would be if I could get it to run 11's, we'll see. That's a year or two down the road and only if he doesn't wreck it too bad. I wrecked my first car so I can't be mad at him if he does.

I really do like what you did when the front of the car. The lower grille should have been black from the factory no matter what. Is your LSE Silver Birch or Silver Frost? I've been researching trying to find just how many Silver Frosts made it out in 2002. I love the Frost color its oh so sexy

I took the lights out of my '00 LS, removed the orange lens and traded lights with my '02 LSE. The '00 had the grey glue and the '02 had the black glue, thats why the trade. I ordered chrome amber 3157 bulbs, a new fog light and clear side marker lights today. I can't wait to get them on, the front end will look sweet.

HID conversion hopefully coming soon...I may be getting some trans issues....keep you posted.

Open up those headlights and make em sexy!

You mean something like this? :D

100_1458.jpg

Very nice such an improvemen. I'm deinitely copying your frond end look hope you don't mind. Gave up on finding a vinyl to match the LSE color scheme and now I'm going black. Glad you did it so I know how good it looks man.

Really saved that LSE and kept her on the road great job

Looks like a bumper respray should be added to the list.

The bumpers on these cars dont hold up as well compared to others.

^ Might just be bugs. Or mine has been resprayed because I have maybe 2 rock chips on my front bumper and its an 02. My 08 tC looked like a gingers face lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back