My new Car guys, what do you think?

saint777

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to get this bitch on the road!!! It needs a few things and a good wash and wax. I ended up getting her for 4400$ 61xxx miles Black on black sunroof, I always wanted this car ever since my buddy's uncle bought 4 years ago, he lost his license for 4 years (second dui) so i kinda got it by defalt but im still stoked, He got the car for 8000$ from the original owner with 28xxx miles on the car so he got an even better deal than i did. That dude must have really needed money baaaaaaaad, lone shark cough......:shifty:

Next for the beast is a tune up, and a cold air intake. What do you guys recomend for plugs wires etc, and whats the best CAI system to buy, skys the limit on these things witch i do on all my used cars i buy, and I got my taxes comming.:) Thanks-Steve

lsc2.jpg

lsc1.jpg

Guys i couldent contain myself anymore! The cars not (on the road), but that dident stop me from taken it out today, its like 60 here in boston. I filled her up with ultra 93 took a little cruz and than i went by my boys house, he wasent home when i called him but i told him to listen as i stuck my phone out the window i floored it and smoked the tires for like 7-10 seconds wow these cars got some balls. Are the rear ends on these cars possi? or did i only leave one tire mark insted of two for my boy? I almost always go back and check but this time I was scared the whole not reged not incs thing.

Nice Black Gen 2! Is it a 97 or 98, I forget... if it's a 97 you need to upgrade the 1-2 transmission acumulator and flush with Mercon 5. That's what I would do first. For spark plugs, it depends if you will be getting a chip or not. If you are (and you should!), get either Autolite 103's or NGK TR6 spark plugs. Copper if you want slightly better performance but less mileage out of them or platinum if you want to leave them in there for 50,000 miles and not worry about it. These cars don't have wires, they are COP... if you want to upgrade your whole ignition with high output coils you can get the GMS coil kit or the Weapon X kit (http://www.modularfords.com/articles/Igniting_Creativity/1.html). I think the Weapon X kit is probably superior. For the CAI, you don't need one, the stock intake tube on the gen 2 is already 4 inches in diameter with no restrictions. All you need to do is get a 9 inch conical filter with the proper adapters to fit (blueovalchips.com). The car stock does not have posi but may leave two marks onces in a while if the surface is very flat. You can get a posi out of a Mustang GT with a 8.8 28 spline axle, it's a direct fit.

Looks like crap. You should sell it to me. I'll give you 1000 bucks for it. Hey, it's an older car!

:lol:

No, seriously though. Take the offer. It's a good one.

Ok,Ok, I'm just kidding. Car looks good. Enjoy itand when it gives you hair pulling problems, remember how nice of a ride it is and how you enjoy driving it. It will make the hair pulling feeling part of the problem go away. :D

Nice car, I'm sure you'll enjoy it plenty. I really like black marks, its my favorite color by far.

If you ever upgrade the rims and are selling the octastars send me a pm....

Members online

Back