My New Baby(This Hoe Can Hunt!!)

Nice Tahoe man, good purchase. I just could not do the SUV gas thing after owning a car even though the LS has been expensive enough.

this hoe can hunt? i dont get it. well i guess i get the hoe part (taken from tahoe), but hunt for what?

not the most economical purchase with premium gas slated to hit $5/gallon by the end of summer, but whatever floats your boat :)

not the most economical purchase with premium gas slated to hit $5/gallon by the end of summer, but whatever floats your boat :)

Yeah, should have got a Highlander:D

i have a friend with a Tahoe who has been spending $120 to fill up his tank. he just sold it and got the hybrid Altima instead. but ironically... the amount of money he spent to get the Altima, is the price of gas for at least a couple years... catch 22?

some girls dig big chevys with vortec engines. not the kind of girl id go for, but some do nonetheless

some girls dig big chevys with vortec engines. not the kind of girl id go for, but some do nonetheless

Learned something new! Lol. I was under the impression that the only Chevys girls were impressed by were Corvettes.

this type of woman

miss_redneck_contestant1.jpg

I only see two front ones. They could be some kid of "redneck can opener" though and were just used on the can she is holding.

Members online

No members online now.
Back