My Ls wat yu think

here a lil groupe flick

group.jpg

That is definately a unique LS. I'm not sure but your headlights look pinkish to me. Are they high kelvin rated?

That silver LS with the fog light looks silly. But not as silly as this Corvette. The rear fog light is a Euro spec thing.... some manufacturers put it on their American cars too (such as Audi).

Welcome to LVC... are your other LS buddies going to join too?

The guy with the weird fog light on the bumper is member wi812.

Your LS looks good, there are a few things I would do different but it's your car do it how you want it.

Thet rear fog light came from cars in Europe so drivers coming up on you could see you in the heavy fog. Most luxury cars have them built into the taillight assembly and are brighter than the regurlar taillights.

Wow, the only cars I ever heard of having that rear fog light were Lexus.

I didnt now about the Euro's.

That is definately a unique LS. I'm not sure but your headlights look pinkish to me. Are they high kelvin rated?

That silver LS with the fog light looks silly. But not as silly as this Corvette. The rear fog light is a Euro spec thing.... some manufacturers put it on their American cars too (such as Audi).

Welcome to LVC... are your other LS buddies going to join too?
the pink is the actually hids there 30000k extreme pink i hav them on my black ls aswell yea i hav maybe 3 more buddies that r guna sign up
The guy with the weird fog light on the bumper is member wi812.
yea thats him

Your LS looks good, there are a few things I would do different but it's your car do it how you want it.

Thet rear fog light came from cars in Europe so drivers coming up on you could see you in the heavy fog. Most luxury cars have them built into the taillight assembly and are brighter than the regurlar taillights.

thanx n yea they hav them for hondas aswell 92-95 built in the tail light seen it b4

I always thought it was new. I thought most cars before 2000 and something just had revers lights:confused:

How good of a idea is it for cars to build them into the tail lights? Shouldnt fog lights be a bit lower to the ground than that?

I always thought the idiots were just riding their breaks. Rear fogs huh? I don't need them. I drive too fast.

I think you just found the next addition to your sig, rainjacks.

i like everything except the chrome pillars, to me those look really plain on any colored ls

how'd you color the rear brake lights? tape or paint? also, i've seen the rear fog on a few other cars. or maybe they were reverse lights? like the scion xb
scion_xb_5_door_wagon_2008_exterior_rearview.jpg

and ford focus
112_2007_frankfurt_motor_show_05z+european_ford_focus+rear_view.jpg

and a few more.

I have seen those fly boy Ls's all over amboy. How come the green one isn't in any pics? I know its stock but I have seen it around.

All EURO Ford Focus' have rear fogs in the lower rear bumper, since the beginning of the Focus' build year. They also incorporate a reverse light into only one of them. I used to be a Focus Modder ;)

I like the car, the wheels look good on the sprint suspension. A little too much chrome going on up front for my tastes, but its certainly not an ugly car by any means.

Dont forget about the reflective 'chrome' sun strip on the windshield.

Members online

No members online now.
Back