Active LVC Member
Reaction score
wats up guyz jus put up sum pics of my ls wanna c wat ya think

slamed.jpg

slamed2.jpg

slamed3.jpg

slamed4.jpg

What springs do you have installed?

I'd remove the TIS emblem from the fender. Unless TIS is paying you for their advertising.

I like the second pic. Do you have a closer picture of the grille? Looks like you painted the lower part white, then used the chrome overlays from ebay. Can't tell from that far away.

What springs do you have installed?

I'd remove the TIS emblem from the fender. Unless TIS is paying you for their advertising.

i hav sprint springs with 2inch drop all around n ma boy work for tis he gav mi the emblems looks good makes it stand out

You couldnt wait one minute for a reply?

Anyway, looks ok just get rid of that TIS badge and that shark fin.

That silver one in the middle is the one with the honda lip on the front. Wonder if he ever finished it properly. I'm so glad I didn't mess with my tail lights.

That silver one in the middle is the one with the honda lip on the front. Wonder if he ever finished it properly. I'm so glad I didn't mess with my tail lights.
yea he finished it added a few lil things wats wrong wit the taILS I GUESS EVERY BODYS LS SHOULD LOOK THE SAME IT WAS DIFFRENT THATS WHY HE DID IT
In that case-BUMP!

LOL GOOD ONE IT THAT WAT YUR CAR LOOKS LIKE NOW IN YUR SIG

yea he finished it added a few lil things wats wrong wit the taILS I GUESS EVERY BODYS LS SHOULD LOOK THE SAME IT WAS DIFFRENT THATS WHY HE DID IT

LOL GOOD ONE IT THAT WAT YUR CAR LOOKS LIKE NOW IN YUR SIG

No but you cant tell me you wouldnt drive that thing!

PS: I was just busting your balls for such unnecessary bumpage:D

badarsecopy.jpg

What's on the back bumper? The red reflector piece. I remember seeing that picture before.

What's on the back bumper? The red reflector piece. I remember seeing that picture before.

rear fog light aka 3rd break light as well we came from messin wit honda to this so we add a lil flavor to it these really come for civics but we found one a lil bigger so decided to try it on the ls

:lol: @ rear fog. That sounds like a great feature that would be used a lot.

rear fog light aka 3rd break light as well we came from messin wit honda to this so we add a lil flavor to it these really come for civics but we found one a lil bigger so decided to try it on the ls

Your car looks pretty good, but the "3rd brake light" on that other car is retarded. It would look retarded even on a Honda.

Members online

No members online now.
Back